Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flight of The Conchords........

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Series 2 just started on HBO over here - my favourite TV show by some distance.

Anyone else into this show??

Comments

• Options
    Got the first series. Really like it but certainly an acquired taste.
  • Options
    Rocks, i love the manager, and Jermaine, he is quality! Top show
  • Options
    it's brilliant. i love the jokes about new zealand pronounciation. "Brit"?

has there only been one series in the UK on tv?
  • Options
    Its good stuff. They did a BBC radio series (similar storylines to 1st TV series but set in UK). Sufficiently different to be worth a listen - Rob Brydon narrates.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I love all the lame New Zealand tourist posters in Murrays office. ' New Zealand, Dont expect too much - You'll love it'.
  • Options
    The register Murray does at the start of the meetings they have, Murray, Here, Brit, here, Jermaine mmmm yep here there is only three of em haha
  • Options
    Havent seen the series, but here in Kuwait they had a HBO comedy special with them on Friday Night. Just the two of them playing songs. I must admit it was very funny in places
  • Options
    The songs crack me up, I was watching it on the plane last year in tears, people kept looking over.

When Bret writes the song for his new girlfriend

Bret: If You Want Me Too, I Could Hang Round With You. If I Only Knew. That's What You're Into.

Jermaine: You & Him, Him & You. If That's What You're In To. Him Hanging Round, Around You. You're Hanging Round, Yeah You're There Too.

Bret: And If You Want Me Too, I Will Take Off All My Clothes For You. I'll Take Off All My Clothes For You. If That's What You're Into.

Jermaine: How 'Bout Him, In The Nude, If That's What You're Into. In The Nude In Front Of You. Is That What You'd Wanna View?

Bret: If It's Cool With You, I'll Let You Get Naked Too, It Could Be A Dream Come True. Providing That's What You Are Into.

Jermaine: Is That What You're Into, Him & You In The Nude, That's What He's Prepared To Do. Is That The Kind Of Thing That You Think You Might Be Into?

Bret: And Then Maybe Later, We'll Get Hot By The Refrigerator, In The Kitchen Next To The Pantry, You Think That Might Be What You Fancy?

Jermaine: In The Buff Being Rude, Doing Stuff With The Food. Getting Lude With His Food. We Heard That's What You Are Into.

Bret: And Then On Our Next Date, You Could Bring Your Roommate, I Don't Know If Stu Is Keen To But If You Want We Could Double Team You.

Jermaine: How 'Bout You, And Two Dudes, Him, You & Stu In The Nude. Being Lude With Two Dudes For Food. Well That's If Stu's Into It Too.

Bret: All The Things I'd Do, Things I'd Do For You, If I Only Knew, That's What You're Into.

Together: You

Superb!!!!
  • Options
    I love the conchords, just lent the series one DVD to a friend - he saw one episode and had to see the rest!

Also love the T-shirts..........nice!
  • Options
    Quality series. Watched the Rhys Darby (Murray) live stand up over christmas, had me in tears
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wheres Bret ?
    He's not coming, he's a prostitute.
  • Options
    Best thing on tv this year by far. Only caught a few episodes of series 1 when it was first on but have caught up recently and found myself watching 2 or 3 episodes a night and loving every one. Brit/Bret tripping on acid had me laughing so much a little bit of wee may have escaped...
  • Options
    i'm enjoying series 2. It was going to be difficult to follow up from the first series but they're such good characters it's well worth watching.
  • Options
    We got the first series for Christmas. Took a little while but now we're big fans.

Went to see Kurt & Kristen (Schaal who plays Mel) at the Bloomsbury Theatre on Friday...v.funny.

Kristen Schaal is a horse!
  • Options
    Love this programme

Some women like men, some are lesbian, femident toothpaste
  • Options
    Binary solo. 0000001, 00000011, 000000111, 0000001111. Come on sucker, lick my battery.
  • Options
    i like some eps but not others - some wuality songs i.e sugar lumps
  • Options
    Another show getting even better each week.
    "Too many dicks...." & the song about Jermaines ex-es: Superb !!
  • Options
    Saw it for the first time recently on a plane. It's a bit different from anything else, which makes it quirky. It's a bit like Lead Balloon and Extras.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Saw it for the first time recently on a plane. It's a bit different from anything else, which makes it quirky. It's a bit like Lead Balloon and Extras.

Ha ha, Jack Dee and Ricky Gervais, Britains fourth best folk parady duo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just thought i'd bump this if anyones interested as theyre playing hammersmith apollo in may http://flightoftheconchords.co.nz/on-tour/
  • Options
    Sold out in about half an hour apparently!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: red_murph[/cite]Sold out in about half an hour apparently![/quote]

just seen, ebay £250 a pair already, f**king scammers!
  • Options
    Sitting watching the "race war" episode. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Anyone seen their gigs so far over here? Am going to Wembley tonight to see them and can't wait. Any reviews?