Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonight's television....

Arsenal and Man Yoo in the Champions League....

yet i'll be watching instead a combo of Oz and James Big Wine Trip, Nigella's Christmas Kitchen and The Secret Millionaire.

1. Anyone else suffering from football overload ?

2. Am i officially 'a big girl' ?

Comments

• Options
    No, with the UEFA cup there seems to be football on the box every day now.

I only get away with the Sunday matches on the box but Oz and James May's programme is funny so id rather watch that anyway.

Not sure about Nigella though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]

Not sure about Nigella though.

I'm very sure about Nigella
  • Options
    Oz and James May and the Secret Millionaire tonight for me.

May watch the footy highlights later.
  • Options
    Im on a promise so I wont be watching TV at all...... Waheeey!
  • Options
    evening starts with coast,proper old man i am.
  • Options
    I may put ECW on at 9:30
  • Options
    Nigelllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mmmmm she v nice!!!!
  • Options
    Will probably catch up with Lost on my SKY+ interspersed with a bit of the Arse game. Then down the pub to celebrate yesterday's win again today..!
  • Options
    can't watch celtic cos they're on extra and red button, so will chill out flick between the games we can watch and then lost at 10.

although i reckon i'll be asleep by then.
  • Options
    If there is football on I watch it, whether its Premiership, Championship, Non League, Scottish, International matches, Spanish, J league, Football Asia, Football Mundial, French Football on Eurosport, South American football on Five, or even the Victory Shield I will have it on the box. I love it, can't think of anything else I would rather watch (other than a good bluey !!)

I do have Sky multi-room though otherwise I can guarantee she would have left me years ago !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2006
    just watching nigella now.....she is just sooo seductive! jonathon ross told her she was a milf the other night.
  • Options
    Manhatten starts at 9pm on TCM... Woody Allen........ very strong
  • Options
    Right...... well thats that idea is off......

the flippin channel doesnt work........ triffic!
  • Options
    the arsenal game was the most boring arsenal performance i've seen since villarreal.

i was only watching on the hope that arsenal would get knocked out (i was watching with many arsenal fans).

It just so happens that most Arsenal fans rank among the most annoying irritating friends I have.

There is an acid test for this, but i can't repeat as children may be reading.
  • Options
    Nigella did it for me when she started slowly pouring some rum and looked seductively up at the camera.

I had to go through my pre match routine.
  • Options
    what about the 'i do love it when my my juicy oranges start jiggling up and down'

don't we all Nigella, don't we all....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Nigella did it for me when she started slowly pouring some rum and looked seductively up at the camera.

I presume we're talking about a "There's Something About Mary" pre-match routine! ;o) lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Nigella did it for me when she started slowly pouring some rum and looked seductively up at the camera.

I presume we're talking about a "There's Something About Mary" pre-match routine! ;o) lol

No. I never use hair gel.