Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addickted

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Where do you sit in the East? We saw a new 'Solo artist' last night. About 6 rows from the back opposite the players tunnel. Looked a bit like you.

Guilty?

Comments

• Options
    Guilty as charged.

As long as you heard me - only a couple bothered to join in but I did get a round of applause.
  • Options
    in the first half ?

what was you singing ? couldn't work out the tune.
  • Options
    Reed and Robbo
    Reed and Robbo
  • Options
    Good work mate. We've got one who sits in the row behind me. I reckon we should have someone with a fook off megafone like they have in some Euro matches (Turkish?) belting it out for 90 minutes.
  • Options
    Good effort Nick - could hear you in the north upper...
  • Options
    Thank you for your kind thoughts, I'll pass them onto my throat when I eventually find it later today.

It's just a shame that others in the East Stand can't help get the atmosphere going - we as well as the players need to show commitment to the cause and getting behind them when the going gets tough is very important.

That along with the four pints I had an hour before kick off.
  • Options
    keep it up mate, you find that when one regularly does it, others become more willing around as it becomes the norm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Good work mate. We've got one who sits in the row behind me. I reckon we should have someone with a fook off megafone like they have in some Euro matches (Turkish?) belting it out for 90 minutes.

they do it in the cuerva nord and sud in rome.

would charlton allow you to take one in? doubt it!!
  • Options
    LOL, i get looked at like a freak show every time i open my mouth, if i had a megafone i reckon at least 16 people around me would die of a heart attack !!
  • Options
    Probably only if passed all the health and safety checks, wasn't flamable, have sharp edges etc etc etc and the output didn't exceed the recomended levels without having to provide ear plugs for those within a certain distance.
    We would also be in danger of being invaded by turban wearers thinking they were being called to their mosque to pray
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    when 'jimmymelrose' is over from Lyon he brings a horn into the East Stand and makes a right racket. People look at him like he's some sort of freak but the boys behind think it's great and sing along. Shame that he only puts in an occassional appearance.
  • Options
    Is that Jimmy with the horn(oh er missus) that just goes on and on. Good one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]That along with the four pints I had an hour before kick off.

Yeah that was evident by the speed of your 'Robbo and Reed' chant... if it was any slower you would of stopped...