Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just saw a minibus of Blackburn fans

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Just picked up the washing down Charlton Church Lane!A minibus of Blackburn fans asked me the best pub in the area for away fans!Told them to head to the Anchor as would be the best place to park their van!PS if they win i will let their tyres down!Just doing my bit for the community!lol

Comments

• Options
    You let them go to the Anchor, that's traitorous! Make them suffer the AntiG like everyone else!
  • Options
    yes tavern that was too nice of you. go and let their tyres down at once!
    were they handsome?
  • Options
    Really sorry all!I did think that after but my hands were full with the washing bag!I just thought fair play to them and they all looked worse for wear!The driver looked very stressed amongst the chemicals that were coming out of his window
  • Options
    proper northern bearded fatties ?

bring their own skittles ?

fair play to them, wouldn't fancy the reverse journey !
  • Options
    You should have shown them to the H&G.................
  • Options
    I would have at one time 1905!lol
  • Options
    I'd rather journey to Calisle than Blackburn as Blackburn always seems further for some reason. This might be because once you get near Manchester, you feel its only just up the road, but then it takes ages. I've got nothing against Blackburn, as they seem a decent bunch and the local away pub is ok, saw us beat them in the cup and crowned champions there sp good memories. But that trips always lingers in my mind.

Anybody else go there in the 70s when it was a real ground with cobblestones around the ground.
  • Options
    Solidgone - I went there in the early 80's when the ground was pretty much as you describe.
  • Options
    Me to Solidgone early 80s and about 6000 crowd
  • Options
    I drink in the bloody anchor - thanks for that LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm no good with years so you are probably right about the 80s.