Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer window

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
2 days to go till transfer window opens - Have we actually been linked with anyone?
Who are the players we might realistically attract?
Who do do you think can solve our problems in midfield or right back - someone from within the club or new blood?
Would you take a (dare I say it) loan player with a dogs of war attitude to bolster the midfield or do you want no loan players at all after the - ahem - success of the ones we have already had?

Too many questions on one thread I know, and not really got any answers of my own.

Comments

• Options
    If we can sign Cranie, permanently, or at least until end of season, he looks better and better, each game at right back and can fill in in the middle.

Moo2 should be good enough, although Parkinson obviously doesn't rate him.

Danny Shittu has hardly played for Bolton, this season. If we can do a deal on wages, he could be an option.

I'd like to see us get David Nugent on loan, but again, out of our price range.

Midfield. Who knows. Lets see what happens at West Ham. Undoubtedly we'll get linked with Mullins and Bowyer.
  • Options
    We'll get another batch of hopeless loanees probably.
  • Options
    I think they've learnt their lesson there...it don't work!