Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

spurs away

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
why on earth are they not on general sale,there nowhere near sold out,but they trundle along with restrictions,massive game dont they want people to go,only at charlton.

Comments

• Options
    people would never be happy either way so the club is in a no win situation.

priority should be given to st holders/those who have been to other games, but until there is an adequate fool proof secure way for ticket allocation to work. we'll all have to be patient and accept some inadequaces.

surely the majority will be going to the valley tomorrow pm and therefore have an opportunity to buy their spurs away tickets then? if I was going (and i'm not as i'm going to copenhagen) then i would be buying mine tomorrow evening before the game.
  • Options
    but they're not going to sell out so the week before the match they should be put on general sale... then people can just call up buy over the phone without having to visit the valley. this is what normally happens i thought. Perhaps they will go on general sale from wednesday.
  • Options
    maybe they're worried fat yids will buy them. hard to get a ticket down the lane.
  • Options
    if they want a sellout they should be on general sale,were in a battle down,need some noise,not just the old farts complaining that people are standing up or have knocked there flask over,i wanted to get a few there who are not season ticket holders,the only time are away support is half decent is when its on general sale.
  • Options
    you could have asked on here if anyone had vouchers to give up. i can't make the game but would gladly give up my voucher to someone that was going to go to the game to build up the crowd.

would rather spend money on a stamp sending you a couple of vouchers than spurs yobs get in our end and gloat when we lose 3-1.
  • Options
    yes "lucy lou" no excuse. tonight when you're at the game ask a few mates in the pub for their vouchers that are not going,
  • Options
    Any person on this board getting a Tottenham ticket tonight?.