Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name this man

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Morning.

The breast-fest that is Monkey magazine (think Nuts but online) runs a 'competition' where they pick a lucky punter out of a recent footie crowd. If it is you and you write in, you win 50 sobs.

Here's the picture, its from the Charlton v Everton game: http://static.flickr.com/118/310991759_8f47682aa2_o.jpg

Know 'im? If so tell him to contact: sport@monkeymag.co.uk.

And if anyone wants to 'read' the magazine it can be found at www.monkeymag.co.uk. No I don't work for them. Frankly you'd be better off spending any spare time counting your nose.

Stuart

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2006
    [cite]Posted By: st199ml[/cite]Frankly you'd be better off spending any spare time counting your nose.

Lol :-)
  • Options
    everyone around him looks soooo bored.
  • Options
    how bored does everyone look !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]everyone around him looks soooo bored.

Must be up near the Ultras then. Got tired of the incessant chanting and noise ;-)
  • Options
    The picture is upper North towards the West stand.
  • Options
    Didn't know Avril Lavigne was an Addick????? (above the 'last weeks winner' bit)
  • Options
    I know the girl whos head is above the W, looks nothing like Avril Lavigne, lol. The winner is J block, about row RR. I'm seat 163 and its about 15 to the right of me.
  • Options
    hehe, Avril Lavigne, actually the lass in question scrubs up better then Avril
  • Options
    ^ You're such an old romantic.