Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gallas stripped of captaincy

On skysports

Comments

• Options
    Reckon he's been angling for a move in the transfer window, as he must have known what sort of reaction his comments would get and there was too much of it for the usual 'lost in translation' excuse!
  • Options
    I don't give a fu*k

Arsenal? Do me a favour!
  • Options
    couldnt give a shit wot Gallas Arsnal (isee nothing) Wenker says does or is likely 2 do.
  • Options
    Agree with the above two statements. This is Charlton life not goonlife
  • Options
    Should sign him on loan. Excellent defender and tells the other players to get on with it when they are under performing which is what I think a captain should be doing.

Slight issue with his wages and him not wanting to drop a division but if he doesn't sign for us it will prove that we have no ambition. : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Agree with the above two statements. This is Charlton life not goonlife

Rather harsh on my son, considering some people on here go on about Rangers and other foreign clubs and every topic under the sun except Charlton.
  • Options
    Covered End mate I wouldn't take family ties into this... i know it is probably hard not to but I believe the above was nothing at all personal. Everyone would quite like the bottom to drop out of the woolwich rejects