Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talksport becoming Radio Tangoman

I heard tonight that the nations orangest onanist is to be a guest presenter next week in their evening slot, further adding to the growing view that the station is about to change it's name to Talksshit.

Comments

• Options
    bless him , he sooo wants to be a celebrity........
  • Options
    the only surprise for me is that the tangoman aint going into the jungle.

he has got people deluded that he talks straight and from the heart, who actually gives a shite about that mugs opinions
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]bless him , he sooo wants to be a celebrity........

so, so much.
  • Options
    Well they just a listener next week then
  • Options
    Talksport love controversial presenters who get people ringing up and he will certainly do that for that I can't blame 'em. As long as he doesn't use it as a anti Charlton stage good luck to him.

Love him or hate him , and I do hate him, sometimes he does talk sense on some football matters like the Bostock saga and that sometimes winds people up, I iwll listen to see what he;s got to say for himself.

If he starts on us we have the power to ring him and have it out with him if he's man enough to do it, which he will be.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Talksport love controversial presenters who get people ringing up and he will certainly do that for that I can't blame 'em. As long as he doesn't use it as a anti Charlton stage good luck to him.

Love him or hate him , and I do hate him, sometimes he does talk sense on some football matters like the Bostock saga and that sometimes winds people up, I iwll listen to see what he;s got to say for himself.

If he starts on us we have the power to ring him and have it out with him if he's man enough to do it, which he will be.

Talksport's definition of controversial is get two presenters to say the opposite of each other and have a "mock" row but shut up any callers who say anything else (which is rare). The agenda is always set by the presenters and hardly ever challenge the powers to be. They will never let anyone criticise Sky, Big clubs are always in the right when buying players off smaller clubs (remember their attacks on Charlton for not letting Parker further his career and our greed in asking for more than Chelsea wanted to pay).

I really don't think he has ever said anything new or original. What is worse is that he is a hypocrite. He was happy to have shares in one of the major agencies despite running down agents. He said he had no time for other premier league chairman and called them all "tossers" in an interview with the times but quickly regretted what he said and turned to the CEO of another South London club for help managing the fall out. Go on, three guess which CEO : - )
  • Options
    yeah well if we all had your inside knowledge eh henry.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]go on, three guess which CEO : - )

err....the one from a football club consisting of two words, the first word sounds like the surname of a famous english footballer first name Bobby. The second word describes the energetic love making prowess of Madonna?

Was I close??
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    No, you described the football club he worked for not the CEO so no points : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]No, you described the football club he worked for not the CEO so no points : - )

Aw shucks!!