Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal vs Spurs

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic game
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]How empty is the spurs section? W*nkers!

Oh dear oh dear
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]How empty is the spurs section? W*nkers!
    The ground has been 70% full for about 10 mintues. Can't believe spurs have left early either.
  • Options
    Spurs were so lucky.
  • Options
    funny tho , poor old Goonershit
  • Options
    we were talking about how many empty seats all round the ground with 5 mins to go.

Fantastic entertainment.
  • Options
    my stepdad is arsenal and was there, i have just text him asking him if he left also!
  • Options
    I feel a bit sorry for the Spurs players there. Imagine working your tits off, getting it back to 4-4 and then looking to celebrate with your supporters... only to find the majority of them have already fucked off!!
  • Options
    god help us if we ever score 2 goals in the last 4 mins
  • Options
    Missed the end as my Sky box went and died - %&^*&*$$%^(()&^%%^$£^!!!!!

Engineer booked for Friday - I want a new box!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]god help us if we ever score 2 goals in the last 4 mins

Be nice if we could score 2 in 90 mins!!
  • Options
    Get Virgin baby, never no probs!! and if it do break me lil bro is virgin engineer!
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited October 2008
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Get Virgin baby, never no probs!! and if it do break me lil bro is virgin engineer!

But there's no Sky 1 - so no Galactica, Caprica, Lost, 24, Prison Break...........

And only 1 HD channel.

Wished they could match Sky as I would have ditched them ages ago. HD is awesome, can't see why Virgin won't run with it. It's not as if they don't have the bandwidth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve [/cite] god help us if we ever score 2 goals in the last 4 mins

We did in 1968, Steve ........ home to QPR

With only 10 men and no goalkeeper, losing 3-1 to the League leaders, Wally Went scored a header from a corner in the 87th minute.

And with the last move of the game, Keithie Peacock went 1-on-1 with the keeper and fired past him.
  • Options
    remember the 4-4 home to norwich did leaburn get the equaliser or was it jason lee
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]remember the 4-4 home to norwich did leaburn get the equaliser or was it jason lee

Pretty sure it was Leaburn- off the bench........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]remember the 4-4 home to norwich did leaburn get the equaliser or was it jason lee

Yep - Lee got the third about two minutes before. My God that was an awesome game of football
  • Options
    Just watching it now, 4-2 with 5 to go - Song comes on high fiving and smiles all round - never seen such complacency & smugness
  • Options
    what a child Gallas is, kid at Christmas at 3-1, utter cretin
  • Options
    what a brilliant brilliant game proper quality attacking football and some careless defending to help it along his way , well done hutton ..

that was just awesome and the sort of game you want charlton to be involved in but i suppose we'll have to settle for the thrills and spills and the excitement of the championship.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha did anyone else hear Curb_it on the phone in on sky sports about 23.20 last night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Ha did anyone else hear Curb_it on the phone in on sky sports about 23.20 last night?

no i flicked over and saw deano was in the studio but didn't carry on watching... was she stalking him .was it a question or just heavy breathing ;-)
  • Options
    She asked Deano what he thought of Pards,he basically said he always looks out for our results and avoided the question tbh.

The pompey fan that was on b4 her said Deano was a legend down there,she said he can only be one legend and that was at Charlton
  • Options
    Ha and when sky sports rang back to say she was on she said dont answer the phone so i did
  • Options
    Any team can score 4 away at Arsenal...:-)
  • Options
    lol .. deano the diplomat...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]

Yep - Lee got the third about two minutes before. My God that was an awesome game of football

The covered end was all but empty when Leaburn did his jumpy pirouette thing
  • Options
    We have a couple of corporate tickets at Arsenal, the guy that had them last night left 5 minutes early to avoid the crush at the station... heard Spurs two goals on their way back to the tube, Oops!
  • Options
    How gutted would you be if you're a Spurs fan and left early. They could go to football for another 50 years and not see an ending like that. And away at Arsenal as well!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]lol .. deano the diplomat...

No i think they ran out of time i was their last caller so it was very quick unfortunately. Tho he did talk about the golden years... thought it was you on the other end of the phone for a minute. And he didnt get a chance to talk about pardew et al.