Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your views ahead of Saturday

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Is the camp still negative, or have you got over last saturday's performance and now have a more positive outlook after a few days reflection ?

Comments

• Options
    I'll be surprised if we scramble a draw....
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2006
    I think that everyone should put £50 on Andy Johnson to score and then we will all be happy in one way or another come 4.55
  • Options
    ...massively negative, cannot see us getting anything to be honest......although seeing as I can't go this weekend that will probably mean a storming home win !

Johnson is bound to score...what is it, 8 games without a goal for him !, we will be the mugs (just like we will probably be Liverpool's first away win a few weeks later)
  • Options
    I'm feeling very positive....positive that we are going to get relegated and positive that we will get nothing on Saturday!!
  • Options
    I'm feeling positive about the game but negative about my chances of getting to it as I probably will end up babysitting some psychotic builders intent on destroying a computer room.
  • Options
    We'll be lucky to get nil.
  • Options
    We will win 2-1 that's where my money goes and i believe in positive thinking not negative thinking!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]I think that everyone should put £50 on Andy Johnson to score and then we will all be happy in one way or another come 4.55

WSS - please don't forget it's a 12.45pm kick-off or you'll be singing on your own it the West Stand (again!).
  • Options
    I have been considering putting £20 against Charlton for all of the games we play (i know thats terrible), but i'm in the midset that if we win i really could not give a damn that i've lost £20.

On the other hand, if we lose, at least i will have a few extra quid to drown my sorrows.
  • Options
    Damn you Large! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feel strangely positive about it. Well, it's got to be better than last week...................hasn't it?
  • Options
    What I say is...Beware the Dartmoor Mist - Always expect the unexpected.
  • Options
    Well the big plus is, we can't get any worse can we? 1-1 draw. I'd take 4 points from the next 3 games just to keep us ticking over.
  • Options
    Johnson's first game back at the Valley since we sent Palace down..... he'll have a point to prove.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I always feel positive ahead of a game, even more so once Ive had a few beers.

The bubble normally bursts around 3:01 or in modern speak 12:01 / 12:46 / 1:01 (thx Smudge)/ 5:01 / 7:46 / 8:01
  • Options
    you missed out the 1pm KOs Dan.

I've been positive every game, time for a change of tact and hope it brings luck.

We're gonna get stuffed !
  • Options
    Perhaps the players were proving a point to the Board last week over the sacking of the manager with that performance. I expect a much better showing, dunno about the result, it pretty much depends on who scores first, if it's us we'll probably win, concede first & we will defo lose.
  • Options
    i'm more lookin forward to friday night out with my mum and then saturday afternoon tea round my mates house than the game. thats just something i have to go to in between!
  • Options
    saturday afternoon tea ?

china plates and scones ? How splendid !
  • Options
    Pip pip
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes, i may even bake some shortbread this evening in preparation.

jealous aren't you.
  • Options
    whatever next ? 'tiffin' I suppose !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]yes, i may even bake some shortbread this evening in preparation.

jealous aren't you.

Is the shortbread espcially for AFKA
  • Options
    "We will win 2-1 that's where my money goes and i believe in positive thinking not negative thinking! "

I also believe in positive thinking, I believe that we will only lose 1-0.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]yes, i may even bake some shortbread this evening in preparation.

jealous aren't you.

Is the shortbread espcially for AFKA

yes. as the mince pies i bought for the last home game were especially for 1905.
  • Options
    yes. as the mince pies i bought for the last home game were especially for 1905.

he certainly put the 'Mince' in mince pie from what I saw!
  • Options
    Are you bringing any mince pies on Saturday? Very nice when you produced a box of them on the concourse.

Stone - You make the Tonbridge YMCA cricketer look butch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Are you bringing any mince pies on Saturday? Very nice when you produced a box of them on the concourse.

I'll see what i can do!
  • Options
    I love a mince pie me......yum yum...
  • Options
    I could have sworn you were going to make a comment about Sausage getting her box out on the concourse!