Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some people - honestly

these women - would you?

mind you looking at the women i suppose they are just happy to have something rather than nothing.

Comments

• Oh come on, it's not like everyone's doing it? I like these tabliod marvels...

: )
  • Jesus!

Which one is 25 and which 22???
  • If thats the best I could do I think I'd rather be gay
  • They were on the TV a couple of months ago. When asked which one he sleeps with and when, he replied 'which ever one wants it, gets it' !!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]If thats the best I could do I think I'd rather be gay

So you're saying you'd rather sleep with him, then either of those two women?! ;-)
  • Eeeerm no. You on the other hand.....
  • eh? you'd rather sleep with me?!?!
  • Than him yes. See you tonight?
  • Yep, I'll be the one with my back to the wall.....
  • Who's the batter and who's the catcher?...:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Well the one on the right looks familiar. At least they've all got their own teeth.

Glad to see he can still afford to buy the latest Rams top.
  • He probably makes the two women wear it when he is riding them (Over their heads of course)..!
  • lol
    urght ketman.
    i wonder if all three share the same bed... gawd the mind boggles. when you think of a threesome them three arent exactly the imagine you would want to conjure up!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol
    urght ketman.
    i wonder if all three share the same bed... gawd the mind boggles. when you think of a threesome them three arent exactly the imagine you would want to conjure up!

They both probably look quite good after 20 pints though....
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]lol
    urght ketman.

Its just like Lesbians.... Why do the blonde blue eyed stunning big breasted lesbians never go out! All you ever see are the fat ones that look like blokes!
  • yours would likely include dowie and deano so hardly an improvement.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Glad to see he can still afford to buy the latest Rams top.

What do you mean 'he' ?!?! We all pay for that shirt mate!!! (except Polo of course, the tax dodger...)