Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SPL: Final Round of matches

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I don't know why they bother to even kick off at the start of the season. They should just share it and save all the trouble :-)

2 goal difference after all those games.

Now where's that thread about the most boring sport :-) SPL?

Sureley it's more exciting than The English Prem which is wrapped up with 2 or 3 games to go at the very least ? From a competitive point of view having two teams from 12 who can still win it is better than having 1 from 20 ?

Oh and Rangers will win it with Celtic Drawing against the jambo's on the last day and Rangers hammersing United 5-0...

If you think the SPL is more exciting than the English PL then you need your head testing.
  • Options
    Premier League has been great this year Top four in a different order wow !

As ever the only excitement is at the bottom but ultimately the cream rises to the top & the crap to the bottom & Hull city will claim their rightful place in the bottom Three along with another promoted side from last year, great shame but Oh so predicatble. The best League in the world is the Championship as we will find out next year :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I don't know why they bother to even kick off at the start of the season. They should just share it and save all the trouble :-)

2 goal difference after all those games.

Now where's that thread about the most boring sport :-) SPL?[/quote]

Sureley it's more exciting than The English Prem which is wrapped up with 2 or 3 games to go at the very least ? From a competitive point of view having two teams from 12 who can still win it is better than having 1 from 20 ?

Oh and Rangers will win it with Celtic Drawing against the jambo's on the last day and Rangers hammersing United 5-0...[/quote]

If you think the SPL is more exciting than the English PL then you need your head testing.[/quote]

I meant from a competitive point of view, obviously the English league is much, much, much better.