Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Euro Fantasy Football

Comments

• Options
    another 3 in
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Another 2 in
  • Options
    less than a week to go
  • Options
    27 in
  • Options
    Let me in then?
  • Options
    are you FCUK me £3.20 a pint if so your in
  • Options
    Nice one mate!
  • Options
    I have put one in.
    If its not going too well I will bring in a few loanees.
    I will not be travelling to see any of my players in these away fixtures.
  • Options
    your in

28 and counting
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done mine and sent request.
  • Options
    31 now
  • Options
    36 now
  • Options
    Just done mine
  • Options
    your in 37

No one to be accepted after first ball is kicked so hurry up
  • Options
  • Options
    am i in lefty?
  • Options
    39 in and now closed to new people

let battle begin
  • Options
    tried doing it all afternoon yesterday, but the website was so slow i had to give in in the end.
  • Options
    try again go on as its you ill let you sneak in late
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    further to AFKA's point... anyone else having trouble logging in? Takes about half a dozen tries of what i know is my password to get through!
  • Options
    I tried this morning and it was so slow, then I had to go out so gave up. I should've done it in the week.
  • Options
    i got in no problem

If you want in keep trying dont think it makes much difference only 2 games you miss points for
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]further to AFKA's point... anyone else having trouble logging in? Takes about half a dozen tries of what i know is my password to get through!

The rest of the Metro site seems to be working as normal, but the Euro 2008 Fantasy Football page is a disaster. Very, very slow, with lots of 'bugs' and errors.

I've tried different browsers and different firewall settings, but it ain't making any difference.

EDIT - After a quick search it seems that their servers (Silent Manager) have built up quite a reputation for being crap. Apparently, their regular Premier League Fantasy Football is also very, very slow.
  • Options
    Totally agree, absolute pile of shit. just hope germany lose by a hatfull
  • Options
    How do you view the Mini League ?
  • Options
    They have put a note on there saying the host is experiencing technical difficulties.
    No one can view the mini leagues, but they are being updated.
    I have got 59 points so far I think.
  • Options
    i thought it was me yesterday not able to view the mini league and was to ashamed to ask lol
  • Options
    yeah just seen hope they sort it out FFS
  • Options
    It's a bit of a crap game compared to the Fantasy Premier League; nothing for assists or saves, just points for playing, goals and clean sheets and minuses for cards and goals conceded.

At least I don't have a problem accessing the server as I go onto the site at 4 in the morning UK time.

Still, it gives a bit more interest to the tournament and we get all the games live at 11pm and 1.45am, unfortunately with Thai commentary direct from the studios in Bangkok.