Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent V Essex, Beckenham, Sunday 22nd June, Twenty20 match

Going to organise a few tickets for me and a few pals, anyone up for it, starts at 12:30pm, could be a very good beer soaked day

Comments

• Options
    There has been talk of a few Lifers going to this one - do like Twenty20 and the fact you can drink while watching the action.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Come on Essex !!! the Bop is going to get ya !!!

Though i do not mention their nickname.
  • Options
    going to kent surrey at the oval in june.

Went last year and the wife went into labour half way in. Good old crowds at these games.
  • Options
    Just mailed a couple of lifers to see if they're interested!!!
  • Options
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the memories when it used to be played at Dartford.

Burnt to a crisp watching it in 1976 !
  • Options
    I'll be there with a few pals for sure.
  • Options
    I've just bought tickets to the Home Leg at Chelmsford on the 18th. 20/20 is always a fantastic, yet badly messy day out... can't wait!

Come on the Essex!
  • Options
    I might pop along for this one

SUPER KENT!!!
  • Options
    That's my Home Footy Pitch for Vets on Sundays at Beckenham nice Club House as well.
  • Options
    Whats with all the Essexness? Have I logged onto a West Ham site by accident? :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Whats with all the Essexness?

East London boy... Essex is my local CCC
  • Options
    Fair play Isaw, I forgot that!

Its a shame Kent don't play on Blackheath anymore - my grandad always loved it and it sounded class...

Come on you spitfires!
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder da_9, just bought two, your group wearing charlton shirts?
  • Options
    I think its a safe bet that they wont be wearing Charlton shirts.
  • Options
    LOL @ GH

Whys that then mate, what you trying to imply?

(ps...have been known to wear one around the house on a Sunday, dont tell anyone, with a Stone Island badge sewn on the arm of course)
  • Options
    My last CAFC shirt is on a wall in Deanos bar in Thailand.

Blackheath yep seen Kent paly there donkeys years ago. Saw a John Player League game there against Lancashire. Both sides had very very good teams.Was with me Dad and i also remember some benefit game where Stuart Leary came on as a guest and smashed the ball out of site.

Underwood,Knot, Woolmer,Julians,Sheppard,Iqbal,Luckhurst,Deness great team.