Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the mighty gers

just wondering where everyone was watching the game on wednesday

COME ON RANGERS

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully

Cutty Thamesmead

DA-9 to confirm
  • Options
    whitewebbs fc
  • Options
    One of Manchester's big outdoor screen things!!
  • Options
    Out of the corner of one eye, whilst watching the game that matters on another screen...

He-He...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]One of Manchester's big outdoor screen things!!

ditto
  • Options
    i'll be in the cutty
  • Options
    I'm supporting Zenit St. Petersburg :-)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: fatrob[/cite]i'll be in the cutty

See you in there big fella, hows the old salmon & trout?
  • Options
    Seen a pic sent round on email from the Square packed solid already what a site
  • Options
    is this about Hull and Watford tonight?

Comon you addicks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2008
    yes ill be watching the mighty bryan hughes dump out Watford tonight. So we can have another localish team to play next season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes ill be watching the mighty bryan hughes dump out Watford tonight. So we can have another localish team to play next season.

Not forgetting the mighty Michael Turner of course.
  • Options
    I'll be watching The Apprentice.

I don't think i have interest in any competitive football being played until around August 14th now.
  • Options
    at carshalton fc or in my social club

graham roberts used to be manager at carshalton and they used to have a gers supporters night there so hoping still there.

if not down the club
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]at carshalton fc or in my social club

graham roberts used to be manager at carshalton and they used to have a gers supporters night there so hoping still there.

if not down the club

I was in there for Scottish cup final win over sellick in 2002 with some pals, cracking afternoon.
  • Options
    yeah should be a good night - lots of chelsea boys round here as well.
  • Options
    No interest in Scottish football particularly Rangers and Celtic.

Berwick Rangers are my Scottish team as a) I've actually seen them live and b) they are in England.
  • Options
    I am not going to watch it despite living in scotland for 15 years, never really got into scottish football too predictable, and anyway i am going to see the Raconteurs at Hammersmith
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]No interest in Scottish football particularly Rangers and Celtic.

Berwick Rangers are my Scottish team as a) I've actually seen them live and b) they are in England.

I think you will find that a few of us talking about this on here have seen Rangers live, home & away, over many years.
  • Options
    my mate says the bookies have zenit favourites,if i can get 6/4 on rangers then i may put a wager on them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]my mate says the bookies have zenit favourites,if i can get 6/4 on rangers then i may put a wager on them.

You can or could today get 10/1 for Rangers 2-1
  • Options
    i hope Ranger's get stuffed, luckiest team in a European competition ever
  • Options
    personally i think that rangers will win in extra time,so might do draw,fancy a few sendings off as well,got 3 mates coming over tonight,one a rangers nut from glasgow,my millwall mate who is celtic as well,and a mate whos bird is from russia,happy days,i have a garden for the aftermath.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]i hope Ranger's get stuffed, luckiest team in a European competition ever

Yeah, it was really lucky of them Panathanikos could only score 1 goal against them over 2 legs, Werden Bremen couldnt score against them over 2 legs and they scored 3 in between, Sporting Lisbon the same over two leGs whilst Rangers scored 2, and the same goal drought from Fiorentina and Rangers win a shoot out, would Fiorentina be more justified to be in the final then????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]i hope Ranger's get stuffed, luckiest team in a European competition ever

I smell a taig...
  • Options
    Nacho Novo to score, he always scores whenever I've seen Rangers on the tv.
  • Options
    got the day off tomorrow coz i'll be getting smashed when barry picks the cup up
  • Options
    So what is the probability of Faye being involved?

Not good enough for Charlton allegedly but possibly about to win a European medal.

It's a funny old game Saint....
  • Options
    none hopefully
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]So what is the probability of Faye being involved?

Not good enough for Charlton allegedly but possibly about to win a European medal.

It's a funny old game Saint....

Highly unlikely, unless they get 8-9 injurys, dont think he's played enough games to win a medal anyway?