Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live bands/Pubs

DA9DA9
edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
Anyone know of any good pubs SE London or Kent with live bands on a Friday night?

Comments

• Options
    Simba Club Woolwich ;-)
  • Options
    Bear and Ragged in Crayford??
  • Options
    The boozer on the bridge over New Cross Station (Amersham Arms) did have bands on.However i do believe one or two may be very "green". There is another pub further towards New Cross gate that had some great R+B bands on, cant think of its name.
  • Options
    kareoke down the Anchor tonight... mind you i've heard you sing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]kareoke down the Anchor tonight... mind you i've heard you sing.

oi....that might be an idea B, nice pint by the river, you and Tavern in attendance?
  • Options
    Last friday of the month, Golden Lion, Bexleyheath
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Simba Club Woolwich ;-)

I got barred from there....not ethnically aware enough or something
  • Options
    No sadly.. he's in germany and dont get back till 9 i think.
  • Options
    Thought Da_9 made a good effort on his 40th. Although i must admit to having had a few !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Thought Da_9 made a good effort on his 40th. Although i must admit to having had a few !

Listen fella, they even asked me if I wanted a job afterwards, why do you think I've been growing my hair, and Curb_It, you were very drunk last year at the benefit when I was warbling, thats my defence anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Last friday of the month, Golden Lion, Bexleyheath

Bexleyheaths like a Creche at the weekend
  • Options
    Someones gotta pack the drum kit up aint they ?
  • Options
    im sure i made a post?

Anyway i said that i was kidding i heard DA9 sing in the Horse once and i was quite shocked! he was bloody good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Someones gotta pack the drum kit up aint they ?

LOL
  • Options
    Golden Lion hmmmmmmmmmmmmm herd that was a bit sorta yiddish in the Spurs way so to say.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]im sure i made a post?

Anyway i said that i was kidding i heard DA9 sing in the Horse once and i was quite shocked! he was bloody good.

That was my twin brother, but thank you anyway
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Last friday of the month, Golden Lion, Bexleyheath

Can't comment on that - I only go along cos it's my brother's band!
  • Options
    Curb-It go and stand in the corner !! "he was bloody good" FFS now there aint no chance , at anytime , we will ever get him off the mic !!
  • Options
    dirty south in lee can be good depending on the bands.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]dirty south in lee can be good depending on the bands.....

.....and how much the rip off owner decides to charge for advertising bands in the big print, but in fact its normally just a relative of a band member who will be on the decks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]

Can't comment on that - I only go along cos it's my brother's band!

What band?
  • Options
    He plays in a few, but this one is called Nightshift
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]dirty south in lee can be good depending on the bands.....

.....and how much the rip off owner decides to charge for advertising bands in the big print, but in fact its normally just a relative of a band member who will be on the decks!

Didn't that used to be the Hobgoblin?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

Didn't that used to be the Hobgoblin?

it was the Rose of Lee
  • Options
    Try the Pelton Arms, Greenwich (bit late now, I know).
  • Options
    bored at home
  • Options
    Dirty South / The Fox in lee/lewisham are both v.good

Don't think it's your type of music though ;P