Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A war in South London if......

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Taylor went from Palarse and Dowie went back there it cant happen can it.

Comments

• Options
    Have you seen what taylor has done at Palace - he wasn't the man for the job 6 months ago - he isn't the man for the job now.
  • Options
    sounds very redknap
  • Options
    Yeah not taylor, he is crap
  • Options
    What about the conspiracy theories...... with Mike Newell........
  • Options
    Read the post im not suggesting Taylor to charlton. Dowie back to Palace i think we would get the call up and invade se28 !!! Call the UN
  • Options
    yeah re-read your post, sory dood

Dont think dowie would go back to palarse, would he????
  • Options
    Dont think dowie would go back to palarse, would he????

No...the situation is different with Redknapp, for one thing Redknapp wasn't being sued.
  • Options
    Just read on Sky Sports that orange tosser spouting his usual bollocks.
    "You don't get people after 12 games pulling the trigger because something hasn't gone right. You get behind the guy if he is doing things the right way."
    How long untill he gets shot of Taylor?
  • Options
    I think Dowie is back to the North like he said he was going to do in the first place.

Curbs will take on basket case Newcastle United.

We will end up with I don't know....

Hoddle is a good defensive coach but my Wolves friends (have 2 from Uni) say he was a completely arrogant B*strd who had the time of day for no one. Another out of work manager I would not like.
  • Options
    Nah, i approved him! I dont think he will want anyone else to no its him, there are plenty on here who no him so