Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    In a kind of 80's admiral stylee

EngUnif1982A.bmpIn a kind of 80's admiral stylee
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    I like the old Admiral one Rothko's got there better, nice kit which still looks modern/stylish.
  • Options
    Another flamin kit we gotta shell out on. There seems to be a new home or away one every year.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Another flamin kit we gotta shell out on.

is there a gun to your head to buy it?
  • Options
    A new cricket kit out next month as well for ya
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Another flamin kit we gotta shell out on.

is there a gun to your head to buy it?

No but wearing an out of date England shirt is well pointless!
  • Options
    So those people wearing 1966 shirts are being silly?
  • Options
    or retro. Depends on how you look at it.
  • Options
    More like Trying to look cool but not really carrying it off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2008
    i like it -

what are lampard et al doing in the bottom picture worries me more - looks like a right camp morris dance in england kit
  • Options
    Just wished we used the red as our home kit...never have liked the white kit...goes back to 66 when I was really getting into football and I just assumed that was our home kit...naive kid I was...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Just wished we used the red as our home kit...never have liked the white kit...goes back to 66 when I was really getting into football and I just assumed that was our home kit...naive kid I was...[/quote]

seconded - have said for a while now that we should wear red as the home kit - so much stronger and more dynamic
    remind me what colour we were wearing in 1966?
    if we'd worn red instead of battleship grey in 1996 I'm sure we would have won that Euro semi as well...
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]

seconded - have said for a while now that we should wear red as the home kit - so much stronger and more dynamic

Didn't do us much good at home to Colchester.... ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]So those people wearing 1966 shirts are being silly?

yep. next question.