Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terry Butcher - Legend or Tit?

WSSWSS
edited January 2008 in Other Football and Sports
Since he started speaking out on the BBC website i really dislike this bloke, and its not just because of the comment below but because of the way he preaches that he knows exactly how England should play etc.

"Former England captain Terry Butcher has admitted he would want Scotland to beat his country should the two nations ever play each other.
Butcher, 49, has agreed in principle to become a part-time assistant to new Scotland manager George Burley.

And Butcher told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I'd want England to lose in that situation. But if it came to singing the national anthems I'd probably sing both."

Comments

• Options
    Legend for his England performances, t*t for just about everything else.
  • Options
    tit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Legend for his England performances, t*t for just about everything else.

Beat me to it
  • Options
    Funny how he constantly slagged Ericcson off for being from abroad
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Legend for his England performances, t*t for just about everything else.[/quote]

As Ultra said
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Legend for his England performances, t*t for just about everything else.
    Fourthed.