Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whatever happened to Kelly Wortman?

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Haven't heard hide nor hair since she was on here soliciting votes! I don't know about you, but I feel used!

Comments

• Options
    I blame whoever sunk the thread...
  • Options
    hehe - im still alive and kicking - i've been working on my music and hopefully will be releasing my first single this yr!! Hope everyone os good here?
  • Options
    It's the Chelsea fan!
  • Options
    lol - thats just one thing im a slight fan of yes....
  • Options
    So, what do you look like then? I must have been overseas when you appeared in September.....did you win whatever you were touting votes for?
  • Options
    To be fair Oz, pretty fit.

Shame about the Chelsea bit though...
  • Options
    i thought well fit to be honest
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    well, im not sure if i'm allowed to put links to other sites on here where you can see pics?? if i am then i will - thanks for the compliments, haha - and sorry for the chelsea thing, as i said last yr i've been brought up on them by my dad....but i live locally here around charlton so support the local team too

- oh and the playboy competition winners should be announced anyday now....so we'll see! -
  • Options
    Oh you live in Charlton..... I'll start being nicer ;-)
  • Options
    hehe - yeah - tho i will be moving in march, which i am not looking forward to...grr!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol! just googled the name.

one of the quotes was on maxpower

"A degree and a great ass... what a combination"
  • Options
    intellegence is everything you know but wow what an arse
  • Options
    haha! yeah i memba that article - that was a laugh!
  • Options
    Lets have the link then...
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    sorry that didnt work! the link is

(warning: potintially not safe for work)

Gallery

x
  • Options
    well thats fecked my work ethic for the day those pictures are well stuck inme head

are you going scunny by any chance
  • Options
    Not working...you could always whisper....lol
  • Options
    nice pics....
  • Options
    it should be working now!?
  • Options
    Why do I never see girls like this on my journey home to Charlton !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol! we dont travel at night.....
  • Options
    Nice pics Cutie...yep its working.....best of luck with your career
  • Options
    WARNING if you saw that TV thing on Cyber / Second Life last nite how do u know who CutieGal is ? "she" might be a 7 foot 2 , 18 stone Road Rat called Bill from Deptford !!!!!

PS CutieGirl i think a cam link is in order . Or show us your Norton !!
  • Options
    LOL!! well i def didnt see that show last night but it sounds like you watch interesting tv materia!! hehe - better than my 'ladette to lady' show anyway - im addcited to crap on tv, yes it is a sickness....! but no, im not a 'road rat' called bill from deptford...deptford does have a really stinky fish market stall tho...anyway, i digress! not sure how to prove it...no web cam im afraid :-(
  • Options
    Young doris doing a turn, overweight, balding Charlton fans leching all over her.

Welcome to the internet thread equivalent of the Forresters Arms, Southend away, 1991.
  • Options
    lol at AFKA...your time will come Young Smudge
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    WARNING if you saw that TV thing on Cyber / Second Life last nite how do u know who CutieGal is ? "she" might be a 7 foot 2 , 18 stone Road Rat called Bill from Deptford !!!!!

Hey, I'm not fussy amte :-P
  • Options
    hehe - he never liked me!
  • Options
    AFKA its a geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezer. If it aint Bill from Detford is size 24 Shaz from Gillingham.
  • Options
    AFKA

our identities were to remain a secret and i am not balding just my head is out growing my hair