Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This "vomitting bug"

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
It sounds absolutely dreadful. They are dropping like flies at my work - every day another person is off Tom with it and the last two days we've had people honking up in the khazi and having to go home. According to one fella who's had it (and is now back at work sitting next to me - which I'm not exactly happy about given how contagious it evidently is!) you don't even realise it's on the way until you suddenly projectile vomit without warning.

I really don't fancy that much - I don't suppose it would make me too many friends on the Sidcup line!

Anyone on here had it?

Comments

• Options
    Not this time round, but had something very similar about 18months ago. I was very grateful for the fact that my bathroom is tiny so the sink is right next to the loo. The worst of it was the fact that even when I hadn't eaten for a day cos I felt so dreadful, I was still heaving, despite the fact I had nothing left to puke.

Grossed out enough yet?
  • Options
    I had it the day after boxing day and didn't move from my bed (apart from to be sick again) till the 3rd which meant I didn't even get to have a beer on NYE. It also meant I missed the Colchester match so every cloud and all that!
  • Options
    Think i had a reduced version of it on Tuesday, had a bum wee every 15mins at work and felt sick constantly.
  • Options
    Spent christmas with the in laws, and the mother in law coped it christmas day, best present i got,
  • Options
    I haven't had it yet but I have had man flu for the last month. Picked up a cold in mid-December and have't been able to shift it
  • Options
    Its Ken(the bombers friend) Livingston fault. Everytime the slime ball is seen it causes thousands and thousands to throw up ! So therefore shoot the tw**t and no more vomiting bug ! Job done.
  • Options
    its either that or the "flu" virus going round which is really nasty as well. 1 in 8 have either.
  • Options
    MCS, if I resist getting involved in this so must you