Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny old game

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Our last two performances have probably been our poorest of the season, yet we walk away with four points and a clean sheet.

We definitely got the run of the ball today however - about time as well.

Hats off to El Kak and Matty who both put in 110% today.

Onwards and upwards.

Comments

• Options
    Well done to the team and Dowie for pulling together and working hard as they have over the last few games to pull things around. Let's hope this gives them some momentum. Sometimes I feel pleased when Charlton win, but right now I'm more pleased for them, they deserve a change in fortune.
  • Options
    Disagree about today. We played very well first half and while City were on top in the second we still created as good if not better chances than them in the last 45 mins. We were trying to pass the ball about and it worked. Reid missed a good chance when he blazed over and JT and Dennis had City in trouble. Would like to know ID's thinking about replacing Romm with Hughes. We have seen Romm fade in the second halves (ef Fulham) but Hughes didn't have a good game IMVHO.

MOM for me was the Covered End - loads of noise, songs, Weaver baiting (tut, tut) and a chorus of "we're proud of you". Got the East going as well.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Disagree about today. We played very well first half and while City were on top in the second we still created as good if not better chances than them in the last 45 mins. We were trying to pass the ball about and it worked. Reid missed a good chance when he blazed over and JT and Dennis had City in trouble. Would like to know ID's thinking about replacing Romm with Hughes. We have seen Romm fade in the second halves (ef Fulham) but Hughes didn't have a good game IMVHO.

MOM for me was the Covered End - loads of noise, songs, Weaver baiting (tut, tut) and a chorus of "we're proud of you". Got the East going as well.

Romm had a tight hamstring according to Talkshyte.