Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Road Rage 'The Battle for Britain'

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
One of the most confusingly put across programmes I think I have ever watched.

I don't know whether this is picking on cyclists, motorists, motoring avengers, traffic wardens, councils or what!!

I think car drivers maybe being painted as the bad guys actually now. Before anyone gets worried I'm absolutely NOT trying to start a done loads before debate I just don't really know what the point of this programme is other than to show the worst of all road users.

Comments

• Options
    I noticed myself on the bit when they covered Critical Mass.
  • Options
    Bunch of assholes...harassing those people in the Range Rover..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I noticed myself on the bit when they covered Critical Mass.

Was that the bit where the woman was saying that you had a small willy?
  • Options
    One day those idiots will be cycling aroond Central London being a nuisance and they'll bump into a football firm and get a twating.......with any luck.
  • Options
    I take it you don't like them then :)
  • Options
    Have to say some of those grungy looking bstds with rich mummies and Daddies do need a good hiding. Was thinking that if i was in a hurry to get my son or just to get home i could easily see myself getting nicked. Old bill should have allowed the bike riding as long as it was moving but the min it stopped they should have got a bit heavier handed and put thier dirty unwashed arses in jail.
  • Options
    Thats the whole point of them doing it..to make the already slow traffic come to a total standstill and give everybody the hump
  • Options
    They need to get a life....just like those "flash-mobbing" idiots...
  • Options
    Andrew Burr was the one in the Jeep Cherokee - made me laugh sayiong he needed to go on anger management course. Road rage that c*** would get a proper shoeing from any of those people he was having a go at with hsi window closed. Made me crack up.

As for the bird with her tits painted red don't envy her chapped lips on that saddle.

I can vouch for that area of Hampstead have been up there on my scooter when doing knowledge stuff and it is rtidiculous. Fair enough if people want to drive their kids to school I can understand not wanting a 7 year old to walk but surely they could take other kids with them
  • Options
    The one that made me laugh was the bird having a go at the traffic warden for getting a ticket. "How else am I supposed to get my child to ballet or tennis lessons?" And then, with a straight face - still to the warden, "If I get lots of tickets my husband will go pop and will do something like cut my clothing allowance".

I would've given the bitch another ticket there and then just on the principle!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The one that made me laugh was the bird having a go at the traffic warden for getting a ticket. "How else am I supposed to get my child to ballet or tennis lessons?" And then, with a straight face - still to the warden, "If I get lots of tickets my husband will go pop and will do something like cut my clothing allowance".

I would've given the bitch another ticket there and then just on the principle!

Priceless wasn't she. I'm not as militant as you regarding speeding but parking where your not allowed to (in front of a television crew and a parking attendant) is pretty stoopid. Felt a bit sorry for the asian chap who pointed out that a moped would of struggled to fit into the marked bay.

Camden council were shown up to be the overwaged clowns I always thought they were, the cyclists didn't really do themselves any favours either, however the star* of the show was the vigilante who had a camera installed onto the dash of his vehicle to blab on other motorists.

*lonely tragic individual
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    The bit with the parking warden was clearly a 'set up', clothing allowance bit was hilarious. But clearly the answer to all our problems is some football firm giving them a twatting....good grief!

I think the 'message' was we are all road users and all need to obey the rules and live together, an example was given of Belgium I think where that cyclist bird lived now.
  • Options
    Good idea that we all go and live in Belguim ! well everybody else wants to live here!!!!!! and maybe the roads are empty inBelgium because no one wants to live there ?

hate bendy busess ! hate being the only one who has PAID on the bus ! Hate MORAL cyclists (think cycling great idea in summer). hate the school run (live near a school and see what its like). I use the car every night late to pick the Mrs up from work and although the roads are generally empty jesus you see some total nut jobs behind the wheel.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The one that made me laugh was the bird having a go at the traffic warden for getting a ticket. "How else am I supposed to get my child to ballet or tennis lessons?" And then, with a straight face - still to the warden, "If I get lots of tickets my husband will go pop and will do something like cut my clothing allowance".

I would've given the bitch another ticket there and then just on the principle![/quote]

yea, and sent her to bed early without any olives and camembert