Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Funny Smell..........

Come on, who let off the stink bomb in the Oak ?

Comments

• See my other post "is it safe to come out yet?"

Could smell bad drains in the ground and outside the ground. I blame Andrew Mills!
  • i got the blame for that one in the oak beacuse it was as i was leaving.

Not guilty my lord, i would of been proud of that one !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Come on, who let off the stink bomb in the Oak ?
    was it after you had that hot dog????
  • i think there might be a problem somewhere as that happened the other week when i was standing alone in the corner... hoenstly - i had to move away!

must be something to do with the building work but need to sort it out as embarrassing!
  • must be robbo on the wing gettin his wallet out.
  • I knew there was a reason those jeans were in the washing basket!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i think there might be a problem somewhere as that happened the other week when i was standing alone in the corner... hoenstly - i had to move away!

must be something to do with the building work but need to sort it out as embarrassing![/quote]

if theres no dog,blame the building
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Come on, who let off the stink bomb in the Oak ?
    was it after you had that hot dog????

That was possibly the worst thing i have ever eaten
  • well last night it certainly wasn't the smell of victory!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i think there might be a problem somewhere as that happened the other week when i was standing alone in the corner... hoenstly - i had to move away!

must be something to do with the building work but need to sort it out as embarrassing![/quote]

Can't remember what game it was, must have been late last season some old boy dropped a stink bomb by the front door as he was leaving.