Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best Chips in Charlton?

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    i had a bag last night. in the kebab shop in the village. i know you will find it hard to believe but i dont eat chips often but i would go miles for a bag of those. bloody lovely - you can tell they change the oil regularly, in fact i was asking him about this last night as they are so nice.

strange question salad.
  • Options
    pc world...
  • Options
    Good one at the standard and now and again when walking to get the 89 bus when not driving i stop off at charlton village the chips are great with a pie
  • Options
    i've never been in that seabay by the ground with the long queue. what's it like ?
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]i had a bag last night. in the kebab shop in the village. i know you will find it hard to believe but i dont eat chips often but i would go miles for a bag of those. bloody lovely - you can tell they change the oil regularly, in fact i was asking him about this last night as they are so nice.

strange question salad.

They are f'ing lovely them jockies in there
  • Options
    lovely saveloy and chips in the Seabay...but as you say, by 2.55 it's always a bit busy !
  • Options
    jockies?
    thats a new one...?
  • Options
    jockey whips
  • Options
    Not good i got a bag of chips and a chicken pie out of that place a few years ago after the pub,went to take a bite out of pie and it was cold,a tramp was near the station and i gave it to him along with the chips and he chucked them back at me and asked for the money for them,no pleasing some people i was just trying to do my bit
  • Options
    had a lovely bag from the oval,blackfen.knocked the spots off the charlton ones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite] shag:[/cite]jockey whips

gawd blimey.
    do you speak in cockney all day long?
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]
    [cite] shag:[/cite]jockey whips

gawd blimey.
    do you speak in cockney all day long?

Only to clients, me ole china
  • Options
    I went in the seabay a couple of years ago and the chips were not very nice, hence the question really - I fancied some after the game but settled for some toast at home.
  • Options
    i was well impressed with the wimpey quarter pounder with cheese in the ground last night. brown roll and salad an' all, you can almost tell yourself it's healthy.
  • Options
    You made a very good choice,it is shut during the week only seems to open for the games i wonder why
  • Options
    My lad got some from the Seabay about a year ago and they were so foul he had to chuck them. The smell of them made me not even want to try one.
  • Options
    On the way back ooop the hill from the oak after the watford game, i wass peckish so i went to the one in the village, and had a portion of those big potatoe things. They were ace!
  • Options
    The one on Charlton Chuch Lane, next to the off licence. Very nice.