Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vincent

MCSMCS
edited October 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Did anyone watch this last night on Channel 4, staring Ray Winstone. I dont normally watch tv but saw it was him and couldnt turn it off. I thought it was good.

Comments

• Options
    It's on ITV 1 - I love Vincent and watched it since the first episode!
    Ray Winstone is the daddy and I quite fancy Suranne Jones (Beth) :-)
  • Options
    NSU - agree 100%.....quality programme and the best thing I've watched since Shameless finished...
  • Options
    I thought it was a one off! Is it a series then, cos it goes on for over an hour i thought??

But yeah its quality programming, and i make you right RE Suranne Jones! She would be in trouble!
  • Options
    ive missed this series so far... but did like the last series

i watched sexy beast for the first time on sunday night. another film i had been meaning to watch for ages. Very good. He's getting older is poor old ray.

still not seen Departed at the flicks yet. how big is his part in that film?
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    He has quite a big part (ooh err Missus) in The Departed but go and see the film anyway cos it's absolutely brilliant - I saw it on Sunday and it's the best film I've seen for ages.

[quote]Curb_It:ive missed this series so far... but did like the last series

i watched sexy beast for the first time on sunday night. another film i had been meaning to watch for ages. Very good. He's getting older is poor old ray.

still not seen Departed at the flicks yet. how big is his part in that film?[/quote]
    Can't believe you've only just seen Sexy Beast, another great film not just because of Ray but because of Ben Kingsley!

Finally, I just bought Scum on DVD - another Ray Winstone classic.
  • Options
    Sexy Beast is great, even if it did start with me thinking, "blimey, something's up with Gandhi!".
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]ive missed this series so far... but did like the last series

he's in it a fair bit, great film, but he needs to watch his accent!
  • Options
    Ben Kingsley was amazing... really scary but brilliant.
  • Options
    Aye to Kingsley, a lunatic in that film, he was a quality loony was ol ghandi!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Curb_It:[/cite]ive missed this series so far... but did like the last series

he's in it a fair bit, great film, but he needs to watch his accent!

i finally watched the Departed last night sausage and i see what you mean winstone's accent, slighly on the dodge side, was it supposed to be a mix of NY/irish? Anyway accent aside what a gripping film. Really enjoyed it.