Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

scandinavia

the amount of scandinavian groups (no,not abba) making a show at home games can't have escaped your notice,
surely we could organise a charlton life return trip!!!

Comments

• Options
    What a marvellous idea! Sweden here we come! (they have fit birds apparently)
  • Options
    i'd recommend a visit to gamla stan ("old town")....veeeeeerrry nice
  • Options
    I've met the Swedish Addicks here and in Stockholm. Great city, lovely people and all the snuff you every wanted. They would be happy to see us and arrange a visit I'm sure.

O4-MCS, shame on you thinking of Swedish Birds when you have a beatiful "bird" of your own who also works in a classy shoe shop. What more could a man want. Shame she's leaving. I'll never get the high quality customer service from anyone else.
  • Options
    our charlton supporters team have twice hosted games vs Swedish Addicks, and Moscow Addicks.

The Moscow ones drunk vodka at half time.

An ex-player now lives in Stockholm, a game could easily be arranged, but tying enough people down to the same weekend proved problematic.
  • Options
    I met some of the Norway ones last season in Floyds (sorry Bartrams) really friendly kept trying to buy me beers. They were mainly here to see Myrhe & I believe he got dropped that day for Anderson !
  • Options
    Mate she reads this board now and again, she dont mind me lookin at fit women! She does mind being called a 'bird' tho!! Shame on you henry!

Yeah its a shame, as i have an amazing shoe collection now, i have more shoes than most girls! But if needs must eh, better job prospects for her as this is a cool little firm, anyway is staying on 0 hours so if they need her, they can call her, i should still get discount as her boss, she well fancies me! (i wish lol).
  • Options
    well lets try again,
    Game for us in the morning and some top class swedish game after
    Plus loads and loads and loads ofswedish pish!!!!!!
  • Options
    Whoever is Manager if we go to Sweden for a Tour put my name down as one of the team to play !
  • Options
    If you get a couple of fixtures in Prague then stick me in the squad.
  • Options
    Bird was in " " cos you used it. You're a lucky bloke whatever you call her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Bird was in " " cos you used it. You're a lucky bloke whatever you call her."

I reckon Henry was dribbling whilst typing that post.
  • Options
    I no henners, i was jus pullin ya leg lol

Yeah my mrs is pretty cool i spose! thanks henry
  • Options
    Only dribbling over my new shoes, 1905, lovely black loafers that I still have to break in. Shop assistant said they will stretch!!!

O4, living with you she'd have to learn a whole new language anyway so I should have guessed "bird" would be Ok :-)
  • Options
    Yeah i do have my own language! Shaaa moawwn
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]our charlton supporters team have twice hosted games vs Swedish Addicks, and Moscow Addicks.

The Moscow ones drunk vodka at half time.

An ex-player now lives in Stockholm, a game could easily be arranged, but tying enough people down to the same weekend proved problematic.

We also played an Iranian team, at the time Baghairy was strutting his stuff for Charlton Reserves - those were the days when Netaddicks (god rest her soul) was bombarded daily by irate Iranians demanding that we play him in the 1st team.

They were good players, but not as good as the Spartak team that beat us about 7-0.
  • Options
    forgot about the Iranians ! now that was a surreal day for Mottingham !!
  • Options
    afka.. have you got highlights and a quiff?
  • Options
    no highlights, and winswept !

sadly only 3 of those are still involved.