Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent interview in The Independant on Saturday

Feature interview with Darren Bent. If its online i'll get a link up.

Comments

• Options
    That's a pretty good article. Says we've had problems without it becoming a hatchet job.

Yet again, Darren comes across as being an intelligent, decent bloke. How long can we hold on to someone like that???
  • Options
    Pretty fair and balanced article, an attention seeking journo would have gone straight for the supposed rift but he let Daz talk and put his POV across.
  • Options
    I think with someone like Benty, he's actually more interesting than the team is, even if we were unbeaten. He's a smart lad and a sensible journalist's dream.
  • Options
    edited October 2006
    The Times has a short interview with Dowie.

"We don’t want to be in a survival battle — but we’re in one. I would not consider my position at this club if we lose today. No one who knows me would think that I would do that. The fans have been excellent with me and the team. But we can’t go on expecting that. We’ve got to give them something back."
  • Options
    Who's bringing their pencil sharpener this afternoon?
  • Options
    "It's time for everyone to stand up and be counted. No one can hide"

And that includes the fans, for the love of god, please don't get on the players backs if we're not 1-0 in 20 minutes, a last gasp og that wins the game is good enough.

We need big support today