Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton on FIFA 12

edited July 2011 in General Charlton

I thought it would be quite interesting to see what people's views are on what the ratings for our players will be on FIFA 12. Obviously you would have to play FIFA first.

I know they won't be too different to how they are in FIFA 11 but with such a different squad from the original one of what Charlton had on FIFA 11 I think we could be a good rating for a League One club in the game, and not to mention they usually change the players overall due to their form form the previous season.

I think BWP, Alonso, Morrison and Green will be our highest ratings in the region of 65-70.

What's yours? Discuss.

Comments

• Options
    I've actually been updating my fifa 11 with new signings and out goings and we came out with a 2 1/2 star team rivalling wednesday and southamtons. Alonso is our best player at 69 overall. But will be very interested in stats for 2012 and especially ruben-bovers
  • Options
    alonso will be high
    green will have a long throw trait and excellent crossing
    bwp will be clinical
     i think we'll be 2 anda half stars. with jackson and bwp being key.
  • Options
    Perhaps this is how we've been choosing our new players!
  • Options
    will really annoy me if our players are massively underated as usual
  • Options

Fielderdaniel, I have also been updating the team throughout the season and this summer transfer window. However, I must confess that I have editted them so much it is unbelievably unrealistic in comparison to their actual capabilities. For example BWP is a 90 :-)

I hope we have high ratings for the standard we are in but I hope they're realistic as FIFA don't put much effort into lower league teams with their traits for example. That would be good, I personally can't wait for the FIFA 12 and what I have been reading about it, it's going to be brilliant. If any of you play on PS3 feel free to add my PS3 ID but let me know who you are first. It's karl_21_cafc

I warn you though, no moaning when I smash you!

• Options
    The player research outside of the top leagues is rubbish, expect our players to once again be massively under rated/ misrepresented. I doubt they will bother adding thing's like Green's long throw, they only go into that much detail for the prem clubs. 

Semedo one of our lowest rated players last year anyone? Not forgetting Akpo being our highest rated. I do the stats myself now :)
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    it wouldnt take to much effort for the Fifa guys to work with the football manager team, if fifa could use the stats and reasearch FM has it would create an amazing fifa experience, as every league every team every player is rated by someone in the know thus creating real life stats, dosnt somone on here do some work for FM? have a word with the collyer brothers mate get them to work with Fifa.
  • Options
    I'm waiting to see what budget Scoham will give us in FM12
  • Options
    Akpo Sodje was ridiculous on the game, quick, tall, good in the air and a powerful shot on him, and Racon was immense too. For some reason they make Waggy slower than he is in real life, and Elliot seems to be very slow to react to shots, which is one of his stronger points IRL. Personally I don't bother with Charlton and such on FIFA now, it's too unrealistic. I usually choose to be Aston Villa (Bent, Young, Agbonlahor is a lethal front 3!) or stick to Ultimate Team and Online Clubs. For anyone that's interested, my psn is samcrawford
  • Options
    What has Scoham got to do with that?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is the Charlton researcher for Football Manager.
  • Options

What on earth are you all talking about?

• Options
    Researcher for CAFC?

• Options

What on earth are you all talking about?

Im guessing you dont play fm then?
  • Options
    I expect our player to be a lot better than last year. however I will be disappointed as Fifa don't care about team's below the PREM and will have a bunch of underrated people as per usual  
  • Options
    I've added all the players I can that we've signed onto my team in FIFA 11. Missing Bover, Pritchard and the youngsters.

Hayes seems pretty good, Green lacks pace compared to Wagstaff. Alonso is our highest rated player. Disappointed with Stephens' rating in the game, but then again all ratings may change in 12.
  • Options
    I did the same, and had Euell signed before he actually did
  • Options
    Can't wait for the improved player ratings in 12. 
    Am going to kick my boyfriend's Liverpool team all over the pitch. Provided I get him drunk first. Or blind him.
  • Options
    I still think players like Solly and Wagstaff will be ridiculously low again because they are home grown. saying that, Wagstaff had a good season last season (on paper).
  • Options
    Oo and I reckon that Pritchard and Bover will also be low. 
    I reckon BWP and Alonso will be our highest rated players. Elliot will be high because of the interest being shown in him. Doherty was high last season :-S
    I reckon we will have a good outfit apart from the youngsters and home grown players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've added all the players I can that we've signed onto my team in FIFA 11. Missing Bover, Pritchard and the youngsters.

Hayes seems pretty good, Green lacks pace compared to Wagstaff. Alonso is our highest rated player. Disappointed with Stephens' rating in the game, but then again all ratings may change in 12.
    done the same but Stephens is surprisingly good for his overall and is only 5 foot 7 
  • Options
    He is the Charlton researcher for Football Manager.

How do you know?

Hope he beefs us up :)
  • Options
    From wiki.com/fifa12

"Multiplayer matchmaking has been expanded with the addition of the "flow" mode. This involves choosing various options such as team and line-up before being matched with an opponent. This change is intended to counter the problem of being paired with opponents who choose one of a small number of five-star teams, a situation that often results in repetitive matches between the same few clubs.[18] By selecting a team beforehand, an opponent with similar team preferences to your own will automatically be chosen"

About time. Can pick Charlton without having to play Barcelona every game.

Also the league system from WC2010 is being bought in.

"Among the changes is a new mode called "Head to Head Seasons", a variation on regular ranked matches where league points are awarded for winning or drawing matches. The aim is to progress up through ten divisions, with each "season" consisting of ten games. All players will start in the tenth and lowest division, with promotion and relegation based on a target number of points won in each season.[18] There will also be related "cup" tournaments every few weeks."

IMO this is much more fun than the standard free for all that has been used. We will have to see who the first person to win the top league is (using only CAFC). COYR!
  • Options
    I just hope they sort out the be a pro ranked matches.
    The amount of times where I have gone into a lobby (xbox360) and joined one of those 11v11 be a pro matches and it just says "connection lost" with about 0.04 seconds untill the game starts. And I know this happens to most players. It's quite annoying as the best feature of fifa11 is the 11v11 pro ranked games...when they work!
  • Options
    I just hope they sort out the be a pro ranked matches. The amount of times where I have gone into a lobby (xbox360) and joined one of those 11v11 be a pro matches and it just says "connection lost" with about 0.04 seconds untill the game starts. And I know this happens to most players. It's quite annoying as the best feature of fifa11 is the 11v11 pro ranked games...when they work!
    Is there a Charlton life side?
  • Options
    maybe there will be on fifa 12 but i'm playing 'any' if there is one
  • Options
    I'm hoping this years will be better, v.disappointed with last year's showing.