Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arctic Monkeys @ Camden Roundhouse

edited June 2011 in Not Sports Related
My daughter and a friend have tickets to see the Arctic Monkeys at the Roundhouse on July 6th (iTunes festival) - I guess I am supposed to take them, sit around all night, then bring them back! If by come miracle you happen to know of any spares please let me know .... thanks!

Comments

• Lucky, I've won nothing so far. Was hoping for arctic monkeys and linkin park at best.
    Saw bombay bicycle club, Europe and Foreigner there last year who were brilliant.
  • My gf's dad works for Apple so I can get tickets for whatever without applying, so I'll see what I can do for ya
  • @NathanPrior Two for me please Nath. Will pay top dolla
  • I'm seeing them at the O2 Sunday 30th October. There are still tickets available. (Sat 29th sold out).
  • Not fancying the o2. They should be doing a few nights at Brixton not poxy arena gigs. BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Not fancying the o2. They should be doing a few nights at Brixton not poxy arena gigs. BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree tbh, but didn't know there were other London gigs.
  • My gf's dad works for Apple so I can get tickets for whatever without applying, so I'll see what I can do for ya
    <br/

Hello Nathan,

Any for me :) inbox me :)
  • Does anyone know when you should expect notification if you are lucky enough to win any tickets?? I've applied for a few of the iTunes festival gigs but haven't heard anything yet...
    Totally agree. Brixton is in my opinion the best gig venue in London. Wouldn't entertain the dome for gigs, unless it was someone huge like the Who or of that calibre.
  • HI Nathan - presume you had no joy, cheers for trying, good money if anything crops up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Wife won tickets to see Linkin Park tonight. Notification seems to be 3 or 4 days before each gig. I'm waiting to see if I've won foo fighter tickets - but not holding out much hope.
  • I've applied for countless tickets for countless gigs in my name and the wife's over the years but never had a sniff.

Would love to know how many are given away to those who apply and how many go to liggers. Now of only I knew thew fella that sorted the liggers out :)
  • Theres a boozer opposite the roundhouse.

Problem solved.

• Just got Coldplay tickets, and it's two weeks away.
  • Just got Coldplay tickets, and it's two weeks away.
    Plenty of time to get rid of them then!!!!
  • Would love to see Arctic Monkeeee's Live !
  • Saw them at their Peak in 06ish, superb night at the Astoria. Not sure I'd bother now though!
  • Saw them at their Peak in 06ish, superb night at the Astoria. Not sure I'd bother now though!

There new album (suck it and see) is by far the best album yet !
    Suck it and See is brilliant, they have not made a bad album yet
  • Saw them in Benicassim. Compared to The Strokes and Arcade Fire they were a real let down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Im with Palace Hater,  I tried every trick in the book to get tickets to see them at The Astoria a few years ago.

I wouldnt even bother these days.

Having said that, it might be me and now having to cut back on extravagances like live music.

Kasabian are the only current band I would open more than one web page to get tickets for at the moment.

• Im with Palace Hater,  I tried every trick in the book to get tickets to see them at The Astoria a few years ago.

I wouldnt even bother these days.

Having said that, it might be me and now having to cut back on extravagances like live
    music.

And arcade fire maybe ? How hard can it really be finding a ticket these days .

Kasabian are the only current band I would open more than one web page to get tickets for at the moment.

• Had the opportunity to see them at v festival this weekend, instead i went to see chase and status who they clashed with.
    Would i have made the same decision 2 years ago? Probably not. Like others, i just don't find their recent stuff as appealing as their earlier music.