Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Colchester Utd v's Addicks Match Thread*******

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    boooooooom
  • Options
    Equal on points, one clear on goal difference.
  • Options
    Superb! Can't fault the performance once again
  • Options
    Did Green get to touch the ball?
  • Options
    Roll on Saturday - my first game of the season. 
    And me.

• Options
    good win! cant wait till saturdayy
  • Options
    Well done RedM, well BWP, and well done you rip-roaring, goal scoring Addicks
  • Options
    great result away there tonight. keep it coming for Saturday!! 
  • Options
    Just got in from playing... GET IN THERE!! Great start, really really looking forward to Saturday now (as if I wasn't already!)
  • Options
    Fantastic result.  Well done lads.  Won't get carried away but certainly looking promising with 3 wins from 3.   Plus special mention to Waggy who sets one up today to keep the fight on with Green for that wing slot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great result three out of three plus two have been away again direct football playing teams and only conceded one goal . Well done roll on Saturday
  • Options
    CAFC, CAFC, CAFC....................

Well done the lads.

• Options
    Yea nice 1 RM! you're a leg-end!
  • Options
    Great stuff. Thanks RedM and everyone for the updates.
  • Options
    OK well done CAFC a great night...but a poor one for me...wifi dropped out so many times that I missed about 10 mins of the game....apologies to those following on here....I wouldnt mind but Virgins 'hub' box is 20 meters from my house....what a load of crap it is.....back on saturday and hopefully with a normal service
  • Options

I'm starting to believe. Damn. It always goes pear shaped when I start to believe.

But this time it feels different.

• Options
    Thanks for the updates Redmidland...
  • Options
    Well done RM. Over the moon with them tonight. Sounded top drawer. Well happy. COYR!!!
  • Options
    Let's hope that everyone turns out in force on Saturday and that a good few more take the plunge and invest in a season ticket. The team, the management and the Board could could have done no more.
  • Options
    I LOVE CHARLTON!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's hope that everyone turns out in force on Saturday and that a good few more take the plunge and invest in a season ticket. The team, the management and the Board could could have done no more.

fully agreed
  • Options
    briliant charlton looking forward to scunny game now!! :-)