Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play-offs 20th Anniversary Party - 29th May 2007

7.00pm
Conservative Club - Charlton Church Lane
Entry by donation to CASDA
With some special guests to be announced.

Did anyone go to the 10th Anniversary event at the Trafalgar Tavern?

Comments

• Yeah I did. Was alright. Garth Crooks waffled on a lot. I'm sure Sir Lennie was there.

Can't remember who else?

John Helm did a special video thing which was good.

20th Anniversary?? Christ I feel old. Thanks.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Yeah I did. Was alright. Garth Crooks waffled on a lot. I'm sure Sir Lennie was there.

Can't remember who else?

John Helm did a special video thing which was good.

20th Anniversary?? Christ I feel old. Thanks.[/quote]

Help organise it with Paul "Gonad" Harley in aid of British Brian and Spine Foundation. Some bloke called Varney helped us get it right on the night.

Thought John Helm was a star. Shirtliff's knee to the head of Baird and not even a booking!

I'm told that not only did Crooks kick it off with Baird a couple of Charlton players laid into a certain ex-addick in the tunnel. Maybe more stories of that and the 98 play-off on the night.
  • Aizlewood is/was a very strange bloke (That's even taking into account he's Welsh)

Ian Baird is currently managing Havant and was on Sky last week. Looked a proper fruitloop (didn't blink once during his interview....)

I've always wanted to hear Paul Miller's version of events at Chelsea at the Battle of the Bridge....