Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: Chris Powell and His Coat of Many Colours

2»

Comments

• Just hope the team gels quick and we go up this season.We still need another striker hope before the weekend.
  • Valley i agree we need another striker , but we need to bring the right person in , not panic and get some old duffer in that we'll be glad to get shot of, i wonder how the Schlupp thing is moving? someone said it depended on Leicester getting a striker in before letting him go out on loan?
  • i wonder how the Schlupp thing is moving? someone said it depended on Leicester getting a striker in before letting him go out on loan?
    That's what Rich Cawley said.

I read on some site or other that Leicester want Nicky Maynard (VG Player) from Bristol City.  If they get him i think I'd let Schlupp move on loan.
  • Thanks Henry , do people think its likely / unlikely , that we'll sign a new striker by the end of the week?

I must admit i was taken aback by the Hamer transfer , so anythings possible!
  • Would personally prefer a permanant signing. Never been a fan of loans.
  • Still hoping for a CB and another striker, but I don't expect it all to fall into place before Saturday....we shouldn't need them to get a result though; how many more of Bournemouth's first team might be sold before then?!!!