Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

anyone lost the mobile view and re-enabled it ?

edited August 2011 in Troubleshooting
How did you do it ????

Accidentally clicked on the full site view yesterday and can't see how you can revert. Otherwise ill have to get on to the developers

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Happend to me a few weeks ago.

couple of days later, it went back to mobile view on its own...

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/954707#Comment_954707
  • I didn't realise there was a full site button :-) I've been on the mobile version since the new look restarted and I didn't really like it much so finding the whole big familiar site is like coming home again! :-)
    Gives a little sigh of contentment....
  • Only prob with the mobile site, is that I cant find a way to get to the most recent post without scrolling past the whole lot. Rumours Rumours cant be done - it has nearly 100 pages.

As such, I prefer full site. Or am I missing something obvious I should be doing?

• edited August 2011
    I did it the other week, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it back. It went back automatically, try force closing your internet apps and restarting your phone to see if it picks it up as the mobile site again.

To anyone else if using your phone don't click Full site view you won't like it! (apart from Damo)
  • Try deleting caches for the app thats what I did

As for having to scroll through to most recent my phone goes directly to the last place on any thread that I stopped reading. (xperia play)
  • Cheers fielder, cleared history and restarted phone. Super dooper
  • mine did it the other night, i'd had a fair amount to drink assumed i'd rpessed something - had to reset phone few days later (dam androids!!) and it reverted back to the new look, thankfully
  • Only prob with the mobile site, is that I cant find a way to get to the most recent post without scrolling past the whole lot. Rumours Rumours cant be done - it has nearly 100 pages.

As such, I prefer full site. Or am I missing something obvious I should be doing?

Make sure your logged in on the mobile site and it should remember what you have already looked at, and should only display the new posts... at least it does for me