Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

needs to be seen by more than just dog lovers

Comments

• Mans best friend no doubt.
  • Absolute proof, as if it were needed, that most dogs are as mad as a box of frogs.

Great video though, looks like a cracking dog.
  • Epitomises the stupidity of the animals
    that's sad, perhaps it says more about you , if you make that kind of remark?%~{>
  • I thought the same as you sillav, just didn't think it worthy of a response.
  • watched the one show the other day (i lost the remote) and it had a piece on service dogs that assist the disabled. absolutely unbelievable how intelligent they are.

Really..............................

JaShea99 July 12 Quote

Are these 'would ya's some sort of inside joke? Cos I can't tell if ppl are being serious when they say yes to her, Anne Robinson, Barbra Windsor and Supernanny etc
  • Or not forgetting this timeless classic...............................................

JaShea99

July 10

I don't understand why women are playing football anyway. What's next? Monkeys playing tennis?

• JaShea99 July 19 Quote

Epitomises the stupidity of the animals

The dog would tell you it shows the stupidity of people who don't know how to throw a stick. Also how wrong people can be when they think that dogs are all stupid.
  • Yeah fair enough then, epitomises the stupidity of dog owners. Don't mind them on their own but the way people treat them as if they're human is ridiculous and winds me up.
  • Sponsored links:

• And not sure why my previous posts and being quoted like an essay but the football one was obviously a joke but the 'would ya' one....I must be an idiot cos I still don't get it
  • What dog have you got mate ?

• What dog have you got mate ?

Probably a "cat" man..........
  • Probably a "cat" man..........  I doubt he has any pets to come out with such drivel.   Actually I think he is being a WUM and is best ignored.

• That is great, what a lovely way to start the day.  Thank you SN for sharing 
  • edited July 2011

What dog have you got mate ?

Probably a "cat" man..........
    i have a welsh border collie, who came from battersea dogs home when he was a year old, he's now 11, so ten wonderful years.

he's not like the majority of border collies because he's brown and white,they call them reds.

• That is great, what a lovely way to start the day.  Thank you SN for sharing 
    pleasure strasburger, glad you appreciated it.
  • I can't believe the reaction JaShea99 has received!

Great video though!
  • Dear Dog Owners

Next time your dog jumps up at a terrified child, please do not laugh and say 'He's only playing!' I have lost count of the number of times this has happened to me and my children and it is bloody annoying.

Thank you.

• Dear Dog Owners

Next time your dog jumps up at a terrified child, please do not laugh and say 'He's only playing!' I have lost count of the number of times this has happened to me and my children and it is bloody annoying.

Thank you.

Thank you. Someone else who talks sense. "Oh he only wants to say hello". Really? I didnt agree to that. The arrogance of dog owners is that just because they think their animal is the greatest thing since sliced bread, they can't understand why everyone else doesn't feel the same.
  • Sponsored links:

• Everyone does nt feel the same in the same way that not all dog owners are the same

• Ok. What's a WUM?
  • Dear Dog Owners

Thank you.

Thank you. Someone else who talks sense. "Oh he only wants to say hello". Really? I didnt agree to that. The arrogance of dog owners is that just because they think their animal is the greatest thing since sliced bread, they can't understand why everyone else doesn't feel the same.

Think you should re-phrase that to "The arrogance of some dog owners" because it ain't all of us.

• Oh my god, you call a dog stupid but you can't work out W.U.M. I really hate people that belittle animals. Bloody wind up merchants they are!

Dogs are only being friendly but jumping up can be stopped by proper training.
  • Oh my god, you call a dog stupid but you can't work out W.U.M. I really hate people that belittle animals. Bloody wind up merchants they are!

Dogs are only being friendly but jumping up can be stopped by proper training.
    Oh wind up merchant, gotcha. But if I was a WUM dont you think i would be making more provocative statments than "i dont like dogs and i get annoyed by the human-like status that owners give to them." I let the first dog thread go but i couldn't let this one go as well. And im not even belitting animals, it's more their owners. When i first started at my work there was a girl who was always telling stories about how much money she had spent on the latest trip to the vet for her beloved animal. At first it shocked me but now it just amuses me how she'll spend 400 quid on treatment when she could buy a new one for a fraction of the price. I just feel gutted that i got into the wrong profession. Vets are on 6 figure salaries, making a fortune off of the ridiculous amounts of money people spend on their animals, treating them like a member of the family.
  • I think I speak on behalf of all animals and animal owners when I say thank god you got into the 'wrong profession'.

• I cant see you being a vet . What advice would you give to people with sick animals ? 'Just put the fcker down and get another one geez '

• I think I speak on behalf of all animals and animal owners when I say thank god you got into the 'wrong profession'.

What's worry is that he has a degree in sociology.  Imagine the damage he could do with that!  : - )
  • He works at a Manchester hospital.
  • He works at a Manchester hospital.
    You are going to hell and so am I for laughing.