Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Review DVD 10/11

edited July 2011 in General Charlton
Are they doing one, I woulkd buy it if they did, just to keep the collection going.

Comments

• Options
    really? i'd only get one if they gave it out for free.
  • Options
    I doubt they could shift 10 of them even if they were paying people.
  • Options
    That's what people said about the championship relegation season and there was still the demand. To appreciate the ups you have to appreciate the downs
  • Options
    I had a season ticket and went to most away games last season, I definitely appreciated it don't worry!
  • Options
    No thanks , pretty painful to watch again.
  • Options
    Why not check out Choice Tv's coverage. Its better anyway.
  • Options
    It's just to keep the tradition going, and give the club a few pound. They only needed 200 to commit last time.
  • Options
    I'd like one even though I probably wouldn't even watch it one, I've got one for every season since and including 94/95
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    My mate the Col U supporter tells me that they get the season's dvd as part of their season ticket deal.  They also get a book of discount vouchers for local (and some not so local) businesses.  He reckons that some of their fans save the value of their ticket on discounts for other stuff.  Perhaps this is the sort of thing we should be doing.
  • Options
    I'd buy one, its the memories. Good or bad its just Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe if we go up this season the 2010/11 review will be released as a 'bonus' DVD with the 2011/12 review
  • Options
    Maybe if we go up this season the 2010/11 review will be released as a 'bonus' DVD with the 2011/12 review
    Like this idea.
  • Options
    My mate the Col U supporter tells me that they get the season's dvd as part of their season ticket deal.  They also get a book of discount vouchers for local (and some not so local) businesses.  He reckons that some of their fans save the value of their ticket on discounts for other stuff.  Perhaps this is the sort of thing we should be doing.
    And this.
  • Options
    I'm sure a while back the CAFCofficial twitter mentioned a script for the voiceover for the end of season review, so I expect one's coming.
  • Options
    The DVD is coming. It should be in the Superstore by the beginning of August.

It's not going to be a money spinner - it is produced as a service to those fans who want to maintain their collection.

• Options
    Most of the cost is in making the programme, rather than the physical DVD, plus I wouldn't be confident of finding all the material retrospectively at this level.

• Options
    The DVD is coming. It should be in the Superstore by the beginning of August.

It's not going to be a money spinner - it is produced as a service to those fans who want to maintain their collection.

Glad to hear it is being done, always buy it never watch it, but its a memento
  • Options
    edited July 2011
  • Options
    Just sell Kap10 a blank DVD Airman, he'll never know!
  • Options
    Could they not do a North Korean style cut where we end up winning the league? I'd probably buy that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bonus Features:

Alan McCormack's Wedding Anniversary Dinner at the Oxo tower
    Kyel Reid's appearance on Dragon's Den
    Missing Persons Appeal - Kelly Youga
    Phil Parkinson's last day (tissues at the ready)
    5th Anniversary special feature of Omar Pouso's signing