Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Article: The Charlton rollercoaster continues....

2»

Comments

• nothing wrong with eating egg & chips in Scarborough, it's a lovely town  
  • Ha ha im sure it is Lincs it was just the first random place i thought of. Dont even know if it has a Welcome Break! ;-)
  • Ha ha im sure it is Lincs it was just the first random place i thought of. Dont even know if it has a Welcome Break! ;-)
    lol, nice article. It sums up the plight of many a football fan. Friends, women, jobs, money, houses, cars, governments, clothes, fashions, wants and desires; all may come and go but the football club is constant be it for good or ill, be it albatross or golden eagle
  • Ah, but unlike your arranged marriage, I actually chose the old bat myself, and dumped a fitter one (at the time) as well. Mind you, the ex has really gone to seed, and was last seen getting a group humping at Wembley by a gang of blokes from Kingston, so maybe I chose right after all...  
  • great article and says a lot of my own thoughts. my dad got me into this mess that neither of us can get out of, lol. however if my grandfather (whom i never met) had had his say, we'd have both been going to the lane. how different life might have been then. we may be 'little charlton' to many, but it's hell of a lot better than 'nobody liking you'.
  • We stumbled into the grasp of Ian Dowie, not the greatest looker but hey we were desperate and we greeted him with all the enthusiasm of a lonely, frustrated drunk in a kebab shop at ten to two eyeing up the ropey chubby bird ordering double chips.

Brilliant post, sums up my feelings exactly and this one made me laugh out loud!
  • Thanks again for the comments. Ive got a blog with a few inane ramblings with some football and charlton bits on there if any of you want to have a butcher's ... 

blog

Cheers

• Great post great blog I'm hooked rodders
  • Great read Rodders.

Some good stuff on the blog too.

• Sponsored links:

• Ah, but unlike your arranged marriage, I actually chose the old bat myself, and dumped a fitter one (at the time) as well. Mind you, the ex has really gone to seed, and was last seen getting a group humping at Wembley by a gang of blokes from Kingston, so maybe I chose right after all...  
    Jamaica?

• No, she went of her own accord.

Coat!

• edited July 2011