Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sittingbourne Footie training tomorrow?

Anyone fancy a bit of a kickaround again tomorrow morning?

Comments

• I don't mind having a bit of a loosener, but it will have to be fairly early as I have to be at Chipstead FC Surrey at 11.45am for a Charity game.
  • Sorry guys I'm off to France for the day - booze cruise! So you can have a proper kick about without having to tone it down for me!

Mx
  • I'm sure Stu will be there on time...

Got no way of getting down there unfortunately, i want to keep my skills under wraps until tuesday as well
  • I wasnt late, I just couldnt get there!

As I'm not even playing in the Charity game anymore there seems little point, plus I have an FA Cup Final to attend, unless my old man has flogged the tickets by the time he I get home.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I wasnt late, I just couldnt get there!

As I'm not even playing in the Charity game anymore there seems little point, plus I have an FA Cup Final to attend, unless my old man has flogged the tickets by the time he I get home.

Didn't you say earlier they were being delivered to your work??

xx
  • edited May 2007
    I did, my Dad's a northerner, so will quite happily have someone lined up so he can mug me as soon as I get home. They are also technically his tickets. Might have to just not go home tonight!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I wasnt late, I just couldnt get there!

Since when were you not playing Stu? First I've heard...
  • I'd go home now if I was you!
  • edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Since I'm in hospital all day on Monday, I decided I best not risk it, knowing my luck I'd get lamped in the face and have to take more time of work, resulting in my boss doing his nut!

I'll still be there all day though, cheering the lads and lassies on!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]I'd go home now if I was you!

Looking at the pile of files on my desk it's gonna be a long lonely night stuck in the office!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Since I'm in hospital all day on Monday, I decided I best not risk it, knowing my luck I'd get lamped in the face and have to take more time of work, resulting in my boss doing his nut!

You'd get the ball in the face if you were playing with Dyer eh Bexleyheath_Red ;-)
  • Na out on it tonight so no chance of me making it, anyway as WSS and Bexleyheath_Red can testify i have that volley to perfection now
  • Anyone else in town tonight for a few beverages this could be one of my rambling nights as going straight from work on it
  • Myself and a few friends are out in Canary Wharf....... More the merrier!
  • Sittingbournes too far and I don't drive. Sincerest apologies.
  • So jealous of both Bourne and Maria and anyone else going out tonight, stupid poxy job !!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Myself and a few friends are out in Canary Wharf....... More the merrier!

What? You NEVER go out in Canary Wharf!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]So jealous of both Bourne and Maria and anyone else going out tonight, stupid poxy job !!!

I've got a mates 30th bday in a country pub in Teynham... hope they've ordered in extra Spitfire!
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Myself and a few friends are out in Canary Wharf....... More the merrier!

What? You NEVER go out in Canary Wharf!!!

I know - I'm finally getting my life back on track and getting out and enjoying myself!!

Mx
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Anyone else in town tonight for a few beverages this could be one of my rambling nights as going straight from work on it

When I get bored burning CD's I might pop into town for a couple.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]So jealous of both Bourne and Maria and anyone else going out tonight, stupid poxy job !!!

I'm going to see swan lake at the royal opera house

having alcohol free week since monday, and i've survived so far and won't drink tonight.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]So jealous of both Bourne and Maria and anyone else going out tonight, stupid poxy job !!![/quote]

Being the only single one out of me and my mates, I got a night in while the rest of them take their birds/fellers out. The single life is extremely over-rated!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]So jealous of both Bourne and Maria and anyone else going out tonight, stupid poxy job !!![/quote]

Being the only single one out of me and my mates, I got a night in while the rest of them take their birds/fellers out. The single life is extremely over-rated![/quote]

Is it bo11ocks go out on your own cant beat a wild one ending up a some party where you know nobody!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]So jealous of both Bourne and Maria and anyone else going out tonight, stupid poxy job !!![/quote]

I've got a mates 30th bday in a country pub in Teynham... hope they've ordered in extra Spitfire![/quote]

Teynham now that is a place to go, Where you off to Fella The plough, The Ship, The Black Lion or actuallly in the village like The George, the railway tavern, the dover, the swan so many choices for such a little village
  • Off to the Dover for dinner (top place for food) and then gawd knows where... normally ending up back at our friends, who gladly cracks open the JD for me. Good lad.
  • You've all made me feel so much better that I'll be stuck here till about 8ish on a Friday night!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Off to the Dover for dinner (top place for food) and then gawd knows where... normally ending up back at our friends, who gladly cracks open the JD for me. Good lad.[/quote]

crap beer though the old shit and scream shepheard neame, straight on the shorts i suggest.

As your passing the wheatsheaf look out for a guy standing on the tables in the garden!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Off to the Dover for dinner (top place for food) and then gawd knows where... normally ending up back at our friends, who gladly cracks open the JD for me. Good lad.

crap beer though the old shit and scream shepheard neame, straight on the shorts i suggest.

As your passing the wheatsheaf look out for a guy standing on the tables in the garden!!

Nowt wrong with a bit of ale mate... especially Spitfire....

Will this guy also be booting footballs at people?
  • straight in there mooey ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]You've all made me feel so much better that I'll be stuck here till about 8ish on a Friday night!!

That's what a trainee lawyers life is all about so get used to it ;-)