Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Tickets

edited June 2011 in Troubleshooting
Haven't had any sort of conformation that my renewal forms have been received. Should i be worried or is it to soon?

Comments

• Looks like you may have got away with it ;-)

In all seriousness, don't you normally get the card through the post to confirm it's been processed? I did mine in person this year so can't remember.
  • Check your bank account and see if the money has been taken. I think mine was taken within days of renewing.
  • Is it too late to get a refund, wait & see whether we get a team of non leaguers & no hopers or a decent squad & buy a half yearly at Christmas if things have picked up ?
  • I got my card through a few weeks ago
  • Alex, I'd check with the club. Someone I know gave the forms in but never got anything back from Zebra finance. When he contacted Zebra they said they hadn't received the forms (even though they had).

Speak to Ravi in the ticket office he's always been extremely helpful when I've needed something.
  • Is he also sollys mate?
  • No but he swims with Bessone.
  • Is it too late to get a refund, wait & see whether we get a team of non leaguers & no hopers or a decent squad & buy a half yearly at Christmas if things have picked up ?
    Do what the f*** you want mate. But don't expect a medal for it.
  • Why not just phone the club and ask
  • edited June 2011
    Is it too late to get a refund, wait & see whether we get a team of non leaguers & no hopers or a decent squad & buy a half yearly at Christmas if things have picked up ?
    Mate, if you want to be a glory hunter ......go to Chelsea or watch Manure on TV.

Otherwise why not support your club?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2011
    Thats what I've been doing for the last 40 years, typical glory hunter !
    Do what the f*** you want mate. But don't expect a medal for it.
    Ho ho ho a double whammy, an intellectual

f***
    but I won't get a medal ...............strange!
  • I had my season ticket delivered by Paul Hayes but don't tell anybody!
  • So what sort of response were you wanting then charltonbob, or were you just "trying to be funny"?

As I said, you're free to do whatever you want.
  • Anybody know where we are with sales at this moment?
    LOL  First of the summer.

I had mine delivered by Bradley Pritchard.  Nice to get it but could have done without the full video and statistical analysis on how he opened the gate, walked up the path and then slotted it into the letterbox
  • So what sort of response were you wanting then charltonbob, or were you just "trying to be funny"?

As I said, you're free to do whatever you want.

How very kind , i was really so concerned over what to do
    I had mine delivered by Stevie Gritt.

No, really, he is a postman now.
  • When the postman delivered my season ticket he told me it felt the same as a Rochdale's.

• Semedo delivered mine, although when I opened it, it was a sheffield wednesday ST and came with note saying 'Come visit someday'

• Sponsored links:

• Now 6,916.
  • Thanks Airman.

What's the plan over the coming months ?

Is there likely to be much by way of marketing drive ?
  • Mine was delivered by a representative of Football Rumours assisted by Clayton Donaldson, Rhoys Wiggins, Temitope Obadeyi, Dean Bowditch,Gavin Rae, Dave Martin, Romain Vincelot.............................. 
  • Thanks Airman. What's the plan over the coming months ? Is there likely to be much by way of marketing drive?

Yes, but in July/early August and mainly focused on lapsed and those haven't yet renewed. I'd imagine that group will be keeping a fairly careful eye on the squad and early results, so the marketing is only part of the story.

There are no plans for Floyd or Harvey to sing.

• My season ticket was delivered by a member of the clique..