Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton artefacts on TV or on Film

On Saturday I was watching a repeat of the TV film Second Sight with Clive Owen and there was a close-up of Clive in his flat and clearly visible pinned to the wall in the back-ground was an ecru Mesh CAFC away shirt.

This got me wondering if anyone has seen any other Charlton artefacts on TV or in FIlm.

Comments

• Gavin and Stacey last year when Bryn decorated the front room with all sorts of football memorabilia, there was a Charlton scarf IIRC
  • Charlton mug on the table in Saint Etienne's video, only love can break your heart.

CAFC grafitti in Only Fools & Horses batman episode.

• Derek Hales' photo on the back of the classroom wall in Grange Hill.
  • Saw Clive Owen in another TV film in which both he and his young "son" both wore CAFC shirts.
  • "Albert Memorial" starring Sir David Jason

• Read in the program a few years back that a extra in 'run fatboy run' was wearing a Charlton shirt
  • Mentioned on Eastenders tonight

someone wanted to be buried in a Charlton shirt
  • Ace's Charlton badge in Dr. Who.
  • Mentioned on Eastenders tonight

someone wanted to be buried in a Charlton shirt

Sometimes I really wish you wouldn't raise old threads.
  • Sponsored links:

• EGAddick said:

Gavin and Stacey last year when Bryn decorated the front room with all sorts of football memorabilia, there was a Charlton scarf IIRC

So, Scarfy had a career in acting before becoming a mere exhibit in a museum and then getting scarfnapped? How the mighty have fallen.
  • edited May 2020

Saw an advert for @alzheimerssoc cupcake day and noticed the lad with Charlton shorts on.
  • edited May 2020

Charlton mug on the table in Saint Etienne's video, only love can break your heart.

CAFC grafitti in Only Fools & Horses batman episode.

I think that either Pete Wiggs or Bob Stanley is a Charlton fan.

They must love football, going by the opening track to the first album which I mentioned on the appropriate thread. My post must go down as the most underliked thread on any football forum ever.

,..............just realised that I just replied to a nine year old post😄
  • Ace's Charlton badge in Dr. Who.
    I gave her that when she was at Manchester Uni.