Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Christ, we're going to have to start taking an interest in things like this....

edited May 2007 in Rumours
not Spurs bidding £100m for Ronaldinho, Pele anc Cruyff.....

Sheff Wednesday have bid £1.5m for Scunny's Billy Sharp

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Get in there Curbs, Dowie, Mills, Reed, Pards!!
  • Would rather Eastwood than Sharp to be honest.
  • both would be nicer!
  • edited May 2007
    Can I be the first to stay it? Please, please, can I? Go on let me. Thanks. here goes.

"Another one we've missed out on"[align=center]
  • Downsizing........
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Can I be the first to stay it? Please, please, can I? Go on let me. Thanks. here goes.

"Another one we've missed out on"[div noWrap=false][/div]

I blame Mills myself
  • could this have been the one we were to announce yesterday ? Did Sheff Weds get in at the 11th hour ??
  • Why are the club so slow to react to the market ?

Sort it out Charlton :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why are the club so slow to react to the market ?

Had a bid ready but the photocopier and the fax broke down. I blame whoever it charge of that sort of thing at the Valley. Any idea who it is? :-)
  • Where's me new season ticket?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Where's me new season ticket?

I just told you. The Photocopier is broke. Some people :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why are the club so slow to react to the market ?

Had a bid ready but the photocopier and the fax broke down. I blame whoever it charge of that sort of thing at the Valley. Any idea who it is? :-)

LOL that's Connie's remit isn't it ? (Sorry Connie only Kiddin !)
  • Nah, not Connie. She runs the training ground (Pardew thinks he does but we know better) :-)
  • according to netaddicks, our new signing is Julian Gray.
  • On the radio this morning they said it was Sheringham!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Can I be the first to stay it? Please, please, can I? Go on let me. Thanks. here goes.

"Another one we've missed out on"[div noWrap=false][/div]
    Henry, I'm disappointed - I was expecting "locked-on FACT"! ;o)
  • No, no, no F-blocker.

"Locked on, FACT and Done Deal" are for any transfer rumours no matter how ridiculous

"Missed out on/come to regret/come back to bite us" are for when any other team in any other league buys any player of whatever quality unless you use "Thank god we didn't sign him" variation

Please follow proper CL etiquette in future :-)
  • I feel so ashamed..... ;o)
  • edited May 2007
    Never mind all that, it'll soon be time to buy bottles of Coke so we can win a £250,000 player!
  • just to throw another name in the hat, we could be after chris brunt of wednesday who we were linked with a little while back!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]just to throw another name in the hat, we could be after chris brunt of wednesday who we were linked with a little while back![/quote]

I suspect that we would find Brunt quite hard to get without paying over the odds. Sheff wed are an improving side who finished the season on a relative high and have serious promotion aspirations of their own. We will find it difficult to cherry pick within the CCC over this summer.
  • i wouldn't be so sure about wednesday, as on there sites they admit they are very low on cash and reckon that if there supposed move for billy sharp goes through they'll have to sell brunt.