Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Operation Minibus - Liverpool

2»

Comments

• Options
    I tell you what if one of you would be kind enough to do that it will be man hugs a many! Ive just brought a new cool box ready to be overloaded with carlsberg.
  • Options
    And offering man hugs in meant to be an incentive to come and get you?!?!?!

You sorted for getting back Sunday night, or is Monty dropping you down Bluebell Hill?
  • Options
    As the Bus is nearly full we have to live of rations so please make your choice

Strawberrys/Satsumas
    Grapes/Jam sandwiches

need all answers by lunchtime
  • Options
    Satsumas (double up as air freshneners)
    Jam Sandwiches (based on past performance)
  • Options
    I think we'll get Monty to drop the boy off on the way home. Medders if you wanna take responsibility for the pick up of Carlsberg you are more than welcome. You can also claim the free man hug.

CafcBourne, don't you dare skimp on us, you are ordered to bring everything just as last time as too difficult to choose between them.
  • Options
    was it 8 at Dartford station?
  • Options
    Spoke to Monty last night, he is very excited about Sunday, think he must have been looking up good dogging car parks up in Merseyside.

Anyway 7.30am pick up from Sittingbourne Station, 8.15am (Approx) pick up from Dartford Station, Depart Dartford around 8.30am due to Stu being late. Arrive well oiled in Liverpool around 12.30pm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think we'll get Monty to drop the boy off on the way home. Medders if you wanna take responsibility for the pick up of Carlsberg you are more than welcome. You can also claim the free man hug.

CafcBourne, don't you dare skimp on us, you are ordered to bring everything just as last time as too difficult to choose between them.

Yeah I'll do it mate. I'll send him your way with the man hug though...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Ex MrsWSS[/cite]Kimberley is very excited!
    scousers, here I come!!!

can I not just support Liverpool a little bit....?

xxx

i told her no
  • Options
    The minibus now looks like...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol.

I think this will be her 3rd CAFC game, shes done Villa & Everton i home (in the West Stand)

Could be an eye opener on sunday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]The minibus now looks like...[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_91072 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]minibus.JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

LOL!!!!!

If she looks like then, then I'd imagine we'll have Marcus Bent running behind the bus too...
  • Options
    See you sunday morning boys (and Girls)

Lets have it
  • Options
    If your all going to be ungrateful and side step my man-hug offerings (your loss) then i withdraw my offer and substitute it with a firm manly hand shake.