Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why YOU are going to win the £117m Euromillions tonight

Have referred to 1,600 page dictionary twice in the last three days, and on both occassions have opened it at exactly the page i wanted.

If that is not a sign £117m is coming my way, then i don't know what is.

What logical / illogical reason tells you that you are going to win tonight ?

Comments

• I could REALLY do with £117m
  • I've had such a shxx year that in my mind as I reach another milestone tomorrow my luck has to change and it will be tonight, so I can start a new year with new found wealth..........also I saw a number plate a few years ago which had all 3 of my initials the number 56 and W (for win of course)!!....and tomorrow i'll be 56!!
  • I haven't actually bought a ticket. But a total stranger may decide to buy a ticket and pick my name at random from a phone book and give it to me. Apparently the unlikelihood of this happening hardly decreases my chances of winning at all.
  • Because I've bought all 76m different combinations. The best £152m ever spent I reckon.
  • I don't need it now. Got an e-mail yesterday from someone in Singapore who works in a bank out there. One of their customers has died. He has no living realatives but shares my surname. This bank worker is going to claim the money on my behalf and we'll split it 50/50. I should get about 8 or 9 million £ depending on exchange rates. All I had to do was to send my bank details so he could pay the money into my account. Should be today he said, hope so because all of a sudden I'm 10k overdrawn. Not sure how that happened.....
  • We all support Charlton
  • And that makes us very very lucky indeed?
  • Because it looks as though I'll be missing out on a ticket for Real Madrid at home
    ...have been in the bloody queue and constantly on the phone since 8.30am for the 9.30am sale as I'm not even 1/4 of the way down the bloody queue right now :-(
  • bloke next me Johnboy can't even get in the queue !
  • JTJT
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]And that makes us very very lucky indeed?

No, it makes us deserve it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Because I've picked the correct numbers....
  • First time I've played it so beginners luck
  • i didnt even know there was such a thing as 'euro millions' till i read this thread just now... so im gunna get a ticket for this and without doubt beginners luck will see the money coming my way, cheers afka!
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]I could REALLY do with £117m

This
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]bloke next me Johnboy can't even get in the queue !

Did he have any joy? I'm on the verge of giving up, nearly 2.5 hours later. So much for £50 a season priority membership!
  • Ive had a shite two years and it shows no sign of getting any better so I really hope its me! Dont need all the 117m though.
  • If I win it , i'll just put it with the rest
  • I dont think I will win, but im gna buy a couple of tickets anyway.

If i did win, i would through a fcuk off big party at the valley for all charlton lifers though! (as long as i can get a free badge)
  • I won't win. Been in my work syndicate for nearly 4 years. We've never won anything, and despite there only being 49 numbers in the draw and probability therefore stating that my number should come up roughly once in every 49 draws, my bonus ball has so far come up once in approximately 200 draws!

We've got about 60 lines for tonights draw - I'm expecting a return of around £25 quid tonight, which will be reinvested in next weeks draw and will gradually dwindle down to nothing.
  • Because Im Valley Gold i should get priority.
  • Sponsored links:

• cos i deserve to be just like charlie sheen
  • [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]I won't win. Been in my work syndicate for nearly 4 years. We've never won anything, and despite there only being 49 numbers in the draw and probability therefore stating that my number should come up roughly once in every 49 draws, my bonus ball has so far come up once in approximately 200 draws!

We've got about 60 lines for tonights draw - I'm expecting a return of around £25 quid tonight, which will be reinvested in next weeks draw and will gradually dwindle down to nothing.

thats the spirit!!!
  • I'm quite prepared to share it with 233 other people that have winning tickets!

That'll do for me
  • i'm going to win £117m because I know the numbers. Didn't you know it's a fix?

Also, one of our cats is ill, we've just had a £400 vets bill and a lottery win will cover the next few bills
  • I deserve to win because my football club is cack at the moment, so I would buy the club and put naked dancers on before the match, at half time, and at the end, and if we are losing during the match. I would also build stocks so any player that does not graft will get put in them at halftime and have Pukka Pies lobbed at them.
    I would also be Centre Forward.
    Cant see a problem with any of that so I guess its all mine.
  • Someones got to win it eventually - why not me?
  • edited March 2011
    I have been in Valley Gold since it started and won a cheap cofee maker and £25 in Woolworths vouchers when we were at Selhurst and nothing since. I reckon they have lost my ball. If anybody finds it - could they please return to the club so that it can join its mates.

Mrone lung - you have statistically the same chance of winning as the person who has the winning ticket - unless they have purchased more tickets than you. Mind you, statistically, the chances of being abducted by aliens are better.
  • Knowing my luck, my ex-wife would win the bloody lot :-(
  • Because I was trying to ring the Charlton ticket office but must have dialed the Spurs somehow and accidentaly bought 2 tickets to the Real Madrid game, thinking it was Huddersfield.

Just my luck!