Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackwall tunnel!

2»

Comments

• Panic on the streets of Birmingham?
  • Morning doods! Well that was fun!

Just got in, left at 7.51 am, so 2 and a bit hours to get to work! A joke!

The melt in the asbestos lorry has a lot to answer to! Imbecile!
  • Would it not have been easier to get a train? they said on the wireless this morning tht it was still a mess.
    I was looking at all these melts stuck on charlton church lane, and delafield thinking why bother?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Would it not have been easier to get a train? they said on the wireless this morning tht it was still a mess.
    I was looking at all these melts stuck on charlton church lane, and delafield thinking why bother?

Ollie doesn't do trains....
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Would it not have been easier to get a train? they said on the wireless this morning tht it was still a mess.

Yes and no really - personally I have very good bosses that don't expect me to make the time up - and I have an annual ticket on the Coach so would have had to pay out extra to get the train - (I know it sounds tight!)

Probably would have been less stressful!

Mx

Some ace words in there B, top notch, wireless!! lol i love that word!

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Would it not have been easier to get a train? they said on the wireless this morning tht it was still a mess.

Ollie doesn't do trains....

Medders is right, i couldnt even think of getting a train, plus its a hell of a walk from any of the stations to my work, and i dont do walking neither!!
  • not referring to the coachs maria but all the car drivers on the road. i know some people dont have a choice as they are delivery drivers.

Tavern took 4 hours to get from coulsdon last night, 2 hours of that just from blackfen to shooters hill, in the end leaving his car the other side of shooters hill and walking home. he saw punch ups the lot. quite ridiculous and they said this mornign it was just as bad... personally i wouldn put myself through that, id rather use train.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]not referring to the coachs maria but all the car drivers on the road. i know some people dont have a choice as they are delivery drivers.

Tavern took 4 hours to get from coulsdon last night, 2 hours of that just from blackfen to shooters hill, in the end leaving his car the other side of shooters hill and walking home. he saw punch ups the lot. quite ridiculous and they said this mornign it was just as bad... personally i wouldn put myself through that, id rather use train.

Oh I totally agree with you! If I drove in I would have taken the train today I couldn't have coped with all that!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]not referring to the coachs maria but all the car drivers on the road. i know some people dont have a choice as they are delivery drivers.

I normally get the coach, but went for the train as soon as I heard it was still shut.... Sod that for a laugh