Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights games

2»

Comments

• Options
    Only Brighton spoils the set .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Only Brighton spoils the set .

Let's be honest they are going to walk it. And have been walking it all season
  • Options
    Great results for us tonight in League One (Brighton excepted)!! Game on!!
  • Options
    We have done alright out of tonight...

But imagine if we had won our last two (which were more than capable of doing) we would right up amongst it and fighting for the automatic spots with games in hand...
  • Options
    Every game a draw except the Brighton one.
  • Options
    I always said brighton would blow out!
  • Options
    Brilliant for us tonight. I wanted Southampton to win for £76.00 but them drawing helps Charlton anyway.... Feels better.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Overall good results and so nearly got what I wanted when I started the thread, now we have to win at County on Friday and push on from there next Tuesday against Carlise and Tranmere on Saturday week......9 points there I hope, but will settle for 7.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]We have done alright out of tonight...

But imagine if we had won our last two (which were more than capable of doing) we would right up amongst it and fighting for the automatic spots with games in hand...

Can't control that now, but we're still up there fighting for an automatic spot with games in hand. What we can control though is what's coming up, and we need to win our games.
  • Options
    Great night for us but it's pointless if we don't beat Notts. Really need to take at least 6 points out of the next 9 to have any chance of the automatic places.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyFred[/cite]Great night for us but it's pointless if we don't beat Notts. Really need to take at least 6 points out of the next 9 to have any chance of the automatic places.

problem is Hartlepool and Exeter was our last "big chance"

reminds me of last season, though at least then we had the cushion of our brilliant start to rest on
  • Options
    looking at the table I'd be majorly disappointed if we don't make the play-off's whilst second spot is still up for grabs. What we can't afford to do imo is drop too many points off the games against Saints, a win and a draw would be great. Still all to play for and team strengthening still to come.
  • Options
    P PTS
    1 Brighton 29 59
    2 Bournemouth 32 55
    3 Huddersfield 31 52
    4 Peterborough 31 50
    5 Southampton 29 49
    6 MK Dons 33 49
    7 Charlton 29 47
    8 Oldham 32 46
    9 Colchester 31 45
    10 Rochdale 29 44
    11 Leyton Orient 29 43

4 games in hand over MK and we play them in a couple of weeks. Orient are ones I'd be watching, in very good form so may be the team who come from nowhere to make the play off's.

Still think B'Mouth are due a blip and we are 3 points from the magic number 50 which means we'll be staying up B-)
  • Options
    Have to win Friday to make it count
  • Options
    I would say we need to go on another 4 game winning streak and depending on other results that could put us right back in the hunt...

The games against teams around us are also vitally important (i.e. we must no loose them games, draws would be acceptable)
  • Options
    I'm amazed that after 29 games Rochdale are just 3 points behind us and 5 behind Southampton. Pretty sure Rochdale fans would've taken that at the start of the season!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    # Brentford v Huddersfield19:45
    # Carlisle v Plymouth19:45
    # Hartlepool v Leyton Orient19:45
    # Rochdale v Notts County19:45
    # Sheff Wed v Peterborough19:45
    for those who still believe.....anyone out there?
  • Options
    Bloody rochdale are above us in the live table.
  • Options
    And still are!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I started reading this with amazement that people were still getting excited about promotion until I twigged!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good that plymouth didnt win and Notts and Sheff lost :)