Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Staring at breasts...

IAIA
edited March 2011 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
is good for your health. Fact.

There should be a Scientific Fact category for important topics like this.

Comments

• Good for your health or not, it is one of my favourite passtimes
  • Funny coinicdence this. I just finished watching an episode of Penn & Teller Bullshit called: 'Breasts'
  • The funniest story I've ever heard. Good to know I'll be living til one hundred and freakin' twenty!!!!
  • At least we've always got an excuse now if we get caught by the missus.
  • My, we've seen some tits on the Valley pitch recently - so watching CAFC is good for your health after all.
  • Of course this may put pharmacists out of a job.
    Imagine the doctor's "prescriptions".
    Well you don't need to take (INSERT MEDICINE BRAND NAME HERE) just go to the local
    paper shop and buy a rude magazine or just go to the beach and you will be much healthier
    by the end of the day. Or watch that American show, Naked News, and you'll be fine.
  • [cite]Posted By: former addick[/cite]Of course this may put pharmacists out of a job.
    Well you don't need to take (INSERT MEDICINE BRAND NAME HERE) just go to the local
    paper shop and buy a rude magazine or just go to the beach and you will be much healthier
    by the end of the day. Or watch that American show, Naked News, and you'll be fine.

"Naked News" ?
    Which channel ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: former addick[/cite]Of course this may put pharmacists out of a job.

"Naked News" ?
    Which channel ?

Don't think itson any more MOG,but you can see it on you tube ... or so I have been told :-)
  • Felt really healthy before today's game - thanks to the bar lady in the upper north!
  • Lol, shame the result wernt to tasty