Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Notts County v Charlton - Match Thread

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Red Midland, take a night off pal :-)

All team news and inter-match chatter here

COYR !!

Comments

• and any online links for those without Sky, stick in here
  • CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic
    Word is that the Meadow Lane pitch isn't the greatest. BBC LONDON commentator says it's like a "ploughed field" (MW)

CAFCofficial Charlton Athletic
    Co-commentator Steve Froggatt says it could become a mud-wrestling match instead of a football match after 60 minutes... (MW) #cafc
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Red Midland, take a night off pal :-)

All team news and inter-match chatter here

COYR !!

Was trying to work out how to watch on the PC and do the match thread.....but will take your advice and just watch it..providing I can find a decent stream.....I'll be back for Tuesday's home game doing match thread.
  • Can't believe there's no teams anywhere yet 26 minutes from kick off!

Might as well be playing sunday league!
  • found this thread......can someone tell me what 'bitrate' means....is the higher the number the beter the quality?

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=105975&part=sports
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Can't believe there's no teams anywhere yet 26 minutes from kick off!

Might as well be playing sunday league!

it is a pub league!
  • edited February 2011
    Fry and Mac drop to the bench. Francis and Racon in.

No Abbott, replaced by Anyinsah. Not even on the bench, so may be injured?
  • Jenkinson LB
  • Parky is guest !
  • why a RB at LB !!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Here we go.... Parky is summariser......
  • Pitch looks dreadful. Certainly wouldn't be my kind of pitch.
  • edited February 2011
    TV simply saying ''Abbot didn't make the 18'' - no mention of injury.

Parkinson is Sky's ''expert pundit'' !
  • Never a fan of playing people out of their position.
  • Substitutes
    25 Warner, 19 Fry, 20 Solly, 24 Fortune, 07 Wagstaff, 11 Reid, 16 McCormack

No strikers on the bench... Abbot must be injured
  • edited February 2011
    According to Ince ''all over the pitch they (CAFC) have got fantastic players'' !!!
  • Liking the line up. Looking forward to seeing hoe big Joe will play on the right.
  • Paul Ince: "get at the left back"
  • Would much rather Jackson at LB and Reid playing
  • Ive dangerously just press record on my tv box thingy... lets hope I am gonna want to watch this again...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Liking the line up. Looking forward to seeing hoe big Joe will play on the right.

BWP, Anyinsah and Eccleston is certainly a very attacking line-up away from home, isn't it? Just hope we don't get over-run in midfield again ...
  • Paul Ince: "get at the left back"
    Perhaps based on his previous performance against County. He's a different player these days.. I'm not worried.
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Liking the line up. Looking forward to seeing hoe big Joe will play on the right.

Meant to be playing up front, think sky have got it wrong
  • Sky muppets - Anyinsah in right midfield?!?! ....ha,ha.
  • COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BWP, Anyinsah and Eccleston is certainly a very attacking line-up away from home, isn't it? Just hope we don't get over-run in midfield again ...
    Yes, I'd rather see Joe playing in midfield rather than BWP dropping back. Joe can hold the ball up. I'm very positive tonight.
  • I suspect they've got it wrong. Believe Anyinsah will play up top with Eccleston on the right.

Might end up being Francis on the left and Jenkinson on the right too.
  • Really not sure of this line, looks too imbalanced on paper.

Hope I'm wrong
  • Should be 4-4-2, Eccles on the right, Jackson on the left.
  • Harley taken ill in warm up. Perhaps we are the ones who should be attacking the left back.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!