Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**CharltonLife Poker 1st ellisAddick 2nd Exis10tial 3rd Barr_Cafc**

The January main even is this Sunday, it's $10 Texas NL Hold'em Tournament and it's open only to members of this forum. Currently there are 39 of us signed up,many that played from last years events and a few new names.It will be good to get a decent % playing. Everyone on here is welcome to play. Also we'll have a side cash game running at the same time, 1c/2c blinds Hold'em.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Bumpety bump, i will register at weekend
  • registered
  • i've registered, may be late. don't steal too many of my blinds!
  • Good luck everyone. Working so i cant make it and i wont be able to make any if they stay the last sunday of every month. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Good luck everyone. Working so i cant make it and i wont be able to make any if they stay the last sunday of every month. :-(

If enough people agree for it to be changed (after this one) to 3rd sunday of month instead?? Then maybe we should change it. It would be a shame to lose one of our regulars :(

Registered anyway as always.
  • Also Have set up a cash table 1c and 2c bets, 80 cents needed to join table this is NLTH if anyone wants it changed to pot limit/ fixed limit (less risky) then it can be changed. Does anybody want a play money table set up?
  • not sure i'm clever enough to manage two games at the same time , but as soon as i'm out of the tournament i'll join the cash game (if that's possible)
  • edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Talk of The South[/cite]not sure i'm clever enough to manage two games at the same time , but as soon as i'm out of the tournament i'll join the cash game (if that's possible)

That was the point, people who get eliminated early can play low stake cash game to fill their time :-)

Also feel free to use it whenever you want just needs 2 players to start.
  • why is this not sticky yet ?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: sadiejane1981[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]Good luck everyone. Working so i cant make it and i wont be able to make any if they stay the last sunday of every month. :-(

If enough people agree for it to be changed (after this one) to 3rd sunday of month instead?? Then maybe we should change it. It would be a shame to lose one of our regulars :(

Registered anyway as always.

If we could make it the 3rd sunday that would be brilliant. Thanks
  • just a bump
  • 3rd Sunday fine with me
  • [cite]Posted By: ellisaddick[/cite]why is this not sticky yet ?
    this
  • registered
  • im just playing a 90 seater , if i top 5 i win my buy in if not i'll deposit. no forgetting from me today i want all your money!

whisper admin if you want sticky
  • edited January 2011
    i sucked lol someone utg 4 x bet my bb, i called with a8 suited. hit top pair so check called small bet on flop. turn 2nd suit so added flush draw, figure they're on ace but with flush draw try get them of the hand they call and i miss they had AQ so overrated lol

Im in tonights though and will play cash game alongside if there is one going free money for all lol
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]im just playing a 90 seater , if i top 5 i win my buy in if not i'll deposit. no forgetting from me today i want all your money!

whenever I do that I lose
  • Sponsored links:

• getting there
  • just wanted to say to you pro gamblers, that i am a newbie, so please be gentle with me :)
  • Just signed up
  • Joined up anyways.
  • jolly good we're getting there. sticky looks like a never!
  • [cite]Posted By: raymondao[/cite]just wanted to say to you pro gamblers, that i am a newbie, so please be gentle with me :)
    no probs Raymondo. Do you fancy a play money warm up to get used to it?
  • i set up a play money table already for all the newbies to practice
  • i have played a little poker but am having trouble navigating the site, ill be there somehow !!!