Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Eltham / Sparrows Lane peope

You heard about the street robbery last Thursday down Sparrows? 2 scum mugging a bloke with a pushchair, followed him from the Co-Op through the backstreets onto Sparrows?

Loads of scummy little pricks around the area now, one sounds distinctive, hopefully someone gets him before the plod.

Comments

• Its always a surprise if you dont see a group of chavs hanging around outside Co-Op now tbh
  • I hate muggers and burglars. Coward faceless pricks
  • If you spoke with this type of vermin that would tell you how hard they were and yet in reality they are nothing more than cowards in choosing defenceless loan individuals. Hope they come unstuck soon and do pick the wrong person. I would flog the shits if I had my way.
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Its always a surprise if you dont see a group of chavs hanging around outside Co-Op now tbh

Mouthy in numbers, sometimes a group that hang about the costcutter on Avery Hill that abuse people walking home. NEVER lippy when they are alone. Absolute cowards.
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If you spoke with this type of vermin that would tell you how hard they were and yet in reality they are nothing more than cowards in choosing defenceless loan individuals. Hope they come unstuck soon and do pick the wrong person. I would flog the shits if I had my way.

My mates dad knows a postman - bloke tried to mug him over Christmas for deliveries unknowing the he was a Black-belt 8th Dan in Karate and wanted for the London 2012 squad... The mugger ended up with 2 cracked ribs a broken wrist and dislocated shoulder. Justice!
  • wtf has happened to the cafe there?
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If you spoke with this type of vermin that would tell you how hard they were and yet in reality they are nothing more than cowards in choosing defenceless loan individuals. Hope they come unstuck soon and do pick the wrong person. I would flog the shits if I had my way.

My mates dad knows a postman - bloke tried to mug him over Christmas for deliveries unknowing the he was a Black-belt 8th Dan in Karate and wanted for the London 2012 squad... The mugger ended up with 2 cracked ribs a broken wrist and dislocated shoulder. Justice!

Excellent.
  • Im Suprised he did not end up getting nicked himself in this day and age.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]wtf has happened to the cafe there?

Terrible name for it. Same owners as far as I know. Will test it out when it opens. Looks like they're trying to widen the appeal, doing roast dinners on Sundays, panini's etc, strange.
  • Best cafe food in se london but he never stopped moaning! Now looks like every other cafe in the area. His prices were also too high....
  • Sponsored links:

• Just rode past the cafe.........BigBoyzCafe! FFS.
  • Didn't a load of families from the ferrier get rehoused in that new estate opposite the social club by the little roundabout?
  • [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]Didn't a load of families from the ferrier get rehoused in that new estate opposite the social club by the little roundabout?

yes, that's where I live although selling up and moving within the next few months. There are a couple of families that are complete scumbags and can bring down the whole place, quietened down recently though but still will be pleased to move.
  • We need to get up on some vigilante pay back shit! Who's with me?
  • Meet you outside co-op at 18:00, i'll bring my super soaker.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Best cafe food in se london but he never stopped moaning! Now looks like every other cafe in the area. His prices were also too high....[/quote]

It's one of the worst I've been in!

Happy Days Cafe on Bexley Road at the end of Avery Hill is far better.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Best cafe food in se london but he never stopped moaning! Now looks like every other cafe in the area. His prices were also too high....

It's one of the worst I've been in!

Happy Days Cafe on Bexley Road at the end of Avery Hill is far better.

I imagine the fact that it is covered in Charlton memoribilia doesn't help your opinion!
  • Bloody hell whats happened to my old hometown....I lived in New Eltham for 22 years...moved away in late 70's but mum, bruvs and sisters (1 in Sparrows Lane) continued to live in the area until 2005/6.
    Used to visit a couple of times a year back then, and I noticed the new Estate off the mini-roundabout in Avery Hill Road...used to be the old Graftons site.
    When I lived there the place used to have a few incidents, mainly outside The Beehive but nothing major, and I used to walk round the back streets around Lannoy Rd and Reventlow as had some other relatives that lived there as well or staggering home from a drink or 6 from the Beehive..never had any worries.
    Shame it sounds to have gone downhill and just typical that its a bunch of cowards that are involved, get them on their own and they are crapping themselves.
    I wish I could get down there, I have 4 German Shepherd dogs that are trained in 'man-work' lets see how brave they are then!!
  • The Beehive is a decent pub since it's refurbishment. The only redeeming thing in New Eltham in recent times. It's not a bad little place to live though really.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]The Beehive is a decent pub since it's refurbishment. The only redeeming thing in New Eltham in recent times. It's not a bad little place to live though really.[/quote]

Overall it's fine. But it's slowly going downhill. Problem is, whilst resources are poured into other more problematic areas (& rightly so), New Eltham is ignored & thus becomes worse more rapidly.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]The Beehive is a decent pub since it's refurbishment. The only redeeming thing in New Eltham in recent times. It's not a bad little place to live though really.

Overall it's fine. But it's slowly going downhill. Problem is, whilst resources are poured into other more problematic areas (& rightly so), New Eltham is ignored & thus becomes worse more rapidly.

SPL/Nichorob is the working mens club still there in Avery Hill Rd? Used to be a member there years back, was always good for a night out back then, they had 2 snooker tables upstairs and used to have a disco on Thursday nights I think and a typical working mens club act on Saturdays?
    Never had any trouble there or the Beehive to be fair......used to play football for The Beehive in mid 70's, we had a bloody good team then as well!!
  • Yep, it's still there, looks very busy at the weekend.
  • I've had a problem-free first few months in New Eltham personally. Always aware that in any area there'll be potential for trouble of course, but touch wood it's going smoothly.
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]If you spoke with this type of vermin that would tell you how hard they were and yet in reality they are nothing more than cowards in choosing defenceless loan individuals. Hope they come unstuck soon and do pick the wrong person. I would flog the shits if I had my way.

Great, love it when those sort of things happen.